PDA

View Full Version : I really need some suggestions.... for Chemo Kids KAL

horve1
04-12-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm knitting for the Chemo Kids KAL and really could use some ideas. One of the kids I want to make something for is a 17 year old boy. I thought that would be easy because I was counting on my DS for ideas. Unfortunately, he hasn't come up with anything, and is shooting down any of my suggestions. :wall: Please help!!!!

rebecca
04-12-2006, 01:15 PM
My nephews & son love all regular stocking caps. Some with, some without logos. Perhaps you can find out if he has a certain band, comic, movie, etc that really likes & put the logo or some sort of design that pertains to whatever it is that he really likes on the cap

gardenmommy
04-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Can you find out his favorite sports team and maybe do something in those colors?

amy
04-13-2006, 11:47 AM
Black is always a safe bet! A good second color is grey.

Don't sweat it too much, think simple. A plain black hat that fits well will get worn every day!

Have fun. :heart:

Jan in CA
04-13-2006, 12:37 PM
Boys that age would more than likely want "boy" colors and something simple like a hat.

Here's a good hat pattern, but there are plenty out there. I see boys in this type all the time. If you want to do more you could make scarf, too.
Ribbed Hat (http://tiajudy.com/ribcaps.htm)