PDA

View Full Version : The Great Yarn Swap!~~ NEW MESSAGE PAGE 100!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

mintdee
08-25-2006, 08:06 PM
:oops: Ya'll are making me blush! All that I did was help organize at the beginning and let Brenda vent if she needed to (only happened a couple times cause you ladies ROCK!)

Brenda is the awesome one :hug:

mks22300
08-27-2006, 11:14 PM
Brenda and Sandra, you both did such a fabulous job oraganising this for us all! :notworthy:
Thank you so much!!! :muah: :hug:

A secret Santa exchange sounds like a fun idea! :cheering:

rebecca
08-27-2006, 11:26 PM
:cheering: :notworthy: :cheering: :notworthy: I agree...ya'll did a FANTASTIC job...THANKS so much :cheering: :notworthy: :cheering: :notworthy:

wildforyarn
08-28-2006, 11:24 AM
Yea!! Thanks to Brenda and Sandra! This was so much fun and it was run sooo smoothly! Couldn't have asked for a better swap! Thanks again!! :muah: :muah: :muah:

Danielle
08-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Here is what I got from my swap pal: a ball of Crystal Palace Raggedy, a ball of fur yarn, some navy blue boucle type yarn, a spool of navy ribbon, yarn needles, cable needles, a planner, and a KnitScene magazine. My pal didn't reveal her identity in her note, I had to search on the forum for her! My pal is Andie, aka Carmen Ibanez! Thank you so much! I love it all! :muah: :hug:

I was also lucky enough to have a 'swap angel', Carol (carollovesyarn). She sent me some yarn needles, a skein of Jaeger, and a skein of Silk Garden! Thanks, Carol!! :muah: :hug:

Here's the goods:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/yellow_vw_beetle/P8280068.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/yellow_vw_beetle/P8280069.jpg

carollovesyarn
08-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Well, I think you'll have enough needles now!!! :)

I hope my list of small things to knit comes in handy, because you seem to be overflowing with single skeins here! Fun.

dustinac
08-29-2006, 08:40 AM
:happydance: :cheering: So glad the swap went so well and thank you both for doing this!! I prolly won't be able to do one till after Christmas but love the idea of secret santa.. :hug: :blooby:

Andrea
08-29-2006, 09:14 AM
Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Carmen Ibanez' real name is Andie!! As in Andrea!?!?! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: She promised she'd tell all of us after the swap!!!

mulene
09-05-2006, 08:12 PM
I want to thank everyone involved in this - Brenda & Mintdee and of course everyone who swapped and posted!

This was a brilliant idea and it turned out REALLY well - I've still not made anything with the yarn - I started a scarf with my two fluffy clouds of Alpaca Silk but I've barely had time to knit since casting on. I promise Cristy I will show you what I finally manage to make with the beautiful yarn you sent me =D

I'd happily take part again - this was entirely fun!

CarmenIbanez
09-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Carmen Ibanez' real name is Andie!! As in Andrea!?!?! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: She promised she'd tell all of us after the swap!!!

Okay, so obviously I haven't been checking this post regularly. Yes, my real name is Andee, as in Andrea. :-) The truth is out there....

HA HA HA. I had such a good time, I'm glad everyone liked everything that was sent/received!