PDA

View Full Version : Love Kemp's Store!!

rebecca
04-15-2006, 10:51 AM
:D Hey everybody, I don't know if I'm behind the times since I was away for a couple of months, but I saw Cheryl's store, Diva Knitting (http://www.divaknitting.com/store/) in her signature line & I must say that I :heart: LOVE :heart: it!! FANTASTIC prices on Opal sock yarn (and other things, but I always go to sock yarn 1st ;) ). I had to share my excitement ;)

amy
04-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Her stitch markers are gorgeous, among other things. Check out the selection!

As I'm sure you'll soon notice, she's also now an advertiser here on the forum. As of a few minutes ago!! Congratulations Kemp, I hope your store does great, you've got some fabulous products!

kemp
04-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks so much for the vote of confidenc!

I hope to be able to add more products as I grow.

rebecca
04-17-2006, 04:13 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: I'm looking forward to doing business with you next payday ;)

kemp
04-17-2006, 04:15 PM
YAY! Tell Lonnie I have gift certificates too ;)

I should have some handpainted sock yarn up this week...YUM!

rebecca
04-17-2006, 04:33 PM
:D That's a good idea, Cheryl ;)

Andrea
04-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Ohhhh that yarn is GORGEOUS! I will have to peruse more when my DH isn't home ;) Some of those colors would make really pretty felted Easter baskets for next year!

kemp
04-18-2006, 01:06 AM
You're right! Some of them are very easter/spring colors. Too bad I didn't get them in sooner.

rebecca
04-18-2006, 11:14 AM
:D I must say that I am impatiently waiting for next payday so I can get my Opal sock yarn. Ya'll know how much I NEED sock yarn :D I'm so happy, the owner of the store is ordering the perfect solid pink Opal yarn for me....great service, I must say ;)

feministmama
04-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Love that RIo de la pata. Looks like Manos, my favorite :heart:

rebecca
04-26-2006, 02:33 PM
:cheering: :happydance: :cheering: YIPPEE YIPPEE...Kemp has ordered some solid colored Opal sock yarn for me & she just emailed me to tell me that it has arrived....talk about good service :thumbsup: I'm so excited that I'm gonna have to get another color, too :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

rebecca
04-26-2006, 08:57 PM
:D Yeah, baby...I just placed my 1st order with Kemp...she emailed me after the yarns were posted on her site, too...WONDERFUL service :cheering: :happydance: I got some yummilicious solid pink and green Opal sock yarn...she's getting more stuff in all of the time :cheering: :cheering:

silveridger
04-27-2006, 12:52 AM
I can't get in, I can't get in... ! Keep getting a long wait and a "cannot find server" message. Any suggestions? Even clicking on Amy's link at the top of the page doesn't work.

Kemp, I'm not sure if it's a server problem, but thought you'd want to know that at least some of us aren't finding you.

kemp
04-27-2006, 07:58 AM
OH NO! I was having some server issues a couple of days ago, but my web host assured me it was all taken care of! I just checked and it seems to be fine. Can you please let me know if you have anymore trouble?

Thanks for letting me know!!!

mintdee
04-27-2006, 09:25 AM
I got in allright :)

Kemp why do you have to sell such pretty stuff?! ;)

silveridger
04-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Still getting the same message on Thursday morning... Perhaps it's something about the security setting on MY end, but it's the only page I haven't been able to access. I'll poke around and try a few things, see if I can get in. I'll let you know!

kemp
04-27-2006, 09:35 AM
Whew, good :)

hehe...I have to sell pretty stuff! It's my calling! It's my raison d'etre! Why sell ugly stuff? There's enough of that in the world already :roflhard:

rebecca
04-27-2006, 09:58 AM
:D Oh, yeah, baby....and she's got some yummy stuff in her store ;)

mintdee
04-27-2006, 10:14 AM
:shock: Aww man I just saw the Lamborga yarn. Soooooo pretty. Must. Back away. Can't. buy. more. yarn yet.
;)

rebecca
05-02-2006, 03:49 PM
:cheering: :cheering: Yeah, Baby :cheering: :cheering: I just got my order from DivaKnitting (http://www.divaknitting.com/store/)...I love, love my Uni Opal yarn in pink and one in green..perfect colors for summer!! I will make the Pink Ribbon Socks (http://www.lloydknitting.com/pink_ribbons_sock.htm) and something yummilicious with the green. BUT WAIT...THAT'S NOT ALL!! Also included was a very sweet note, too cute magnet & very lovely st. markers, which I didn't order, but Kemp threw in bc she's got the BEST STORE AROUND , Oh, yeah, this yarn was a special order, too...I told her that I would like some Uni Opal & to let me know if she got any in the store, she then asked what color I wanted & ordered it!:cheering: :happydance: I need to take a couple of pics & will post them :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

rebecca
05-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Okay, I took some quick photos of my yummilicious knitting goodies from DivaKnitting...I'm so excited :cheering: :happydance: I can't wait to begin working with these wonderful colors! My magnet is now in a very prominent place on the fridge ;)

mintdee
05-02-2006, 05:13 PM
:happydance: :cheering: Yeaa knitting goodies! Gotta love the mail guy ;)

rebecca
05-02-2006, 06:26 PM
Oh, yeah, baby...LOL, I forgot to take a pic of the other yarn that I got in the mail today, too, which was this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8271403710&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1) nice Wildfoote sock yarn! So I now have a nice yellow, green & pink for socks (plus the other 70 or so hanks, balls & skeins of sock yarn that I already have :roflhard: :rofling: ).

photogirl72
05-15-2006, 10:27 PM
OMG!!!! I so want one of everything. I have a feeling my next check is going towards her stitch markers and some of that yarn..... and, and... well you all get the idea. So much for my check. :lol:

rebecca
05-16-2006, 01:18 PM
:D She does have a BUNCH of goodies in her store!! And getting more all of the time :D

VictoiseC
06-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Geez I missed this completely. Kemp has her own store huh?
(What a fantastic web site btw, her blog) (sexy pix umhmm)

Is this store just an online store or is it a real wood and concrete type store?

Florida?

Have to go root around somemore.... find this stuff out.
(Congrats Kemp if you read this)

Vic

kemp
07-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks Vic! I am in Cincinnati...right now online store only, but hopefully a "real" store someday :)

Sara
07-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Imagine the KH crowd that would show up for that grand opening!! :D