PDA

View Full Version : Yarn Sales...

mks22300
04-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Are a horrible, horrible thing!!! But, how could I resist 25% off at Yarnware.com (http://www.yarnware.com) ? I couldn't! :rofling: That's why I spent $45.76 there on 5 skeins of Cleckheaton: Country 8 Ply and 6 skeins of Plymouth Classics: Encore.
Gone are the days when I bought yarn just to do a certain project, now I am building a stash. Oh, I can hear all of you now, come over to the darkside, it's a wonderful place to be and once you start, you'll never be able to turn back! :devil: :roflhard:
I may be able to use some of this yarn for the great yarn swap!

rebecca
04-15-2006, 06:54 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: LOL, u have arrived. The darkside of the stash horders welcomes you ;)

Ingrid
04-15-2006, 07:12 PM
:twisted: Bwahahahahahaha!!! Wellllllcome. :rofling:

Virtuella
04-15-2006, 07:15 PM
:cheering: Welcome!!

Shandeh
04-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Careful now....or your entire paycheck will disappear in a matter of seconds. And stay away from fiber fairs....the prices there are great! (I spent every penny I had at a fair last year buying alpaca, angora and sock yarn.)

mks22300
04-16-2006, 03:41 AM
I forgot to mention that I added to my addi stash too. Bought 2 pairs of #6 16' for a hat that I've been waiting to make. I have the size in bamboo's, but I just love the addi's more. I got them from ebay, and no, they aren't from Jeff. They are from littlebramble, out of the UK. I've had great success from her and she ships at the speed of lightning.
This is what happens when I get my tax return! :roflhard:
Hmm, I'm going to need something to hold my stash in...

kemp
04-16-2006, 10:03 AM
:roflhard: hehe! Never too much yarn!

There was a post just a while ago about inexpensive storage solutions for yarn if you need some ideas :)