PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever ordered stuff from Spin Blessing?

wends
04-26-2006, 09:59 AM
I just ordered what I needed for a purse I want to make but I've never ordered knitting supplies online. I tried Elann and Diva and neither had the yarn I wanted so I had to look elsewhere.

Has anyone here ordered from Spin Blessing? They seemed alright but I just wanted to make sure I ordered from a reputable site.

ETA: Quick question about seaming/blocking. Should an object be blocked THEN seamed or seamed THEN blocked? The cell phone cozy I made was seamed first and then blocked and I'm not exactly sure that's right.

rebecca
04-26-2006, 11:07 AM
I've never ordered from Spinblessing, but I do get the majority of my knitting goodies from the internet & have had no problems...knitters are great people :thumbsup: As for blocking & seaming, I always block, then seam ;)

wends
04-26-2006, 01:49 PM
Thanks!! I shall block and seam from now on. It does make more sense, lol.

WynnieG
04-26-2006, 01:59 PM
I'd never heard of SpinBlessing before, so I checked it out... Wow, they have those potholder things, with wool loops! What a funky blanket a bunch of those sewn together would make!

nicolethegeek
04-26-2006, 02:02 PM
Whenever I've made something require both blocking AND seaming {doesn't happen very often! :oops: }, I've blocked it first and then seamed.