PDA

View Full Version : Kemp's store

wildforyarn
04-28-2006, 03:42 PM
Hi. I wanted to also put a good word in for Kemp's online store. Go to www.divaknitting.com and you will have to look at the great yarn! I got a skein of the Handpainted Opal Sock yarn and I love it. She was also nice to include some beautiful stitch markers that match the yarn perfectly!!!

Super fast shipping! Great customer service. Great store!!

rebecca
04-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Don't u just love that handpainted Opal color that she has?! I already have that color...but she special ordered Opal Uni for me...EXCELLENT customer service :D I wanted a pink & she ordered 2 shades of pink to make sure she had one that I liked...I ordered a green and pink...YUMMY :thumbsup:

boyforpele13
04-28-2006, 11:04 PM
i was also totally stoked to see she's carrying Rio de la Plata. that stuff is AWESOME!!! (and it benefits charity) i'm observing a yarn buying moratorium, but as soon as i talk myself out of it, i am SO THERE. with my new sock obsession, i'm itching to get that opal stuff too!!! each ball makes a pair, right? that handpainted is gorgeous!

kemp
04-29-2006, 10:58 AM
Hey, thanks guys!:blush:

You have no idea how much I appreciate the kind words. I'm just glad it get to share my yarn passion with so many more people now.

geekgolightly
04-29-2006, 12:00 PM
what is the opal yarn made of?

Jan in CA
04-29-2006, 12:02 PM
The only thing I wish you would do is add more info about the yarn. I didn't know the yardage or anything about Opal sock yarn and had to go to another site to get the info. I do see info some yarns though.

geekgolightly
04-29-2006, 12:04 PM
The only thing I wish you would do is add more info about the yarn. I didn't know the yardage or anything about Opal sock yarn and had to go to another site to get the info. I do see info some yarns though.

yeah that! kemp im only gonna yuse your store for the yarns you have that i want, but i ddint know what it was made of or anything. its hard, i know, getting all the little buggies of a new site worked out. we love you!

kemp
04-29-2006, 12:07 PM
OH geez Jan...huge oversight on my part! I guess since I've used opal a ton I wasn't totally focused on putting the fiber info on the description. :oops: I'm going to add that right now!!!!

The rest of the yarn should have full fiber, gauge, etc. description. Please let me know though if you notice anything else! I am so happy to get suggestions and great feedback.

Jan in CA
04-29-2006, 01:37 PM
OH geez Jan...huge oversight on my part! I guess since I've used opal a ton I wasn't totally focused on putting the fiber info on the description. :oops: I'm going to add that right now!!!!

The rest of the yarn should have full fiber, gauge, etc. description. Please let me know though if you notice anything else! I am so happy to get suggestions and great feedback.

It's okay! I figured that was what happened. :lol: If I see anything newbies might have problems with I'll let you know.

craftymom
05-08-2006, 02:41 PM
I also wanted to plug Diva Knitting. My dh said I could order the Denise set for Mother's Day and I decided to order from her. She is so sweet! I got my package today and found a beautiful set of stitch markers too. With the discount and the stitch markers, I feel very pampered! Thanks so much!

skNYC
05-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Oh yeah, I love the stuffs she has in the store. It's a quality store. I'll definitely shop there once I finished with the yarn I bought from her.

wildforyarn
05-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Oh, you mean I should have finished with the handpainted Opal yarn before I ordered another skein of Diva handpainted sock yarn??? :rofling:

rebecca
05-08-2006, 04:13 PM
:D I got some yummy st markers in my package, too :D Kemp gives the best customer service you can find, which means alot :thumbsup:

skNYC
05-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Oh, you mean I should have finished with the handpainted Opal yarn before I ordered another skein of Diva handpainted sock yarn??? :rofling:

Or you can give it to me ;)

rebecca
05-08-2006, 05:47 PM

Or you can give it to me ;)

If finishing the yarn that you already have were necessary......I'd be knitting forever before I ordered more :roflhard: :rofling: Especially sock yarn :shock:
I think I will now start getting bamboo yarn & steer away from sock yarn for a while....until I see some I have to have :thumbsup:

mks22300
05-08-2006, 10:44 PM
I'll give another plug for Kemps' store! :cheering:
I was having trouble getting my shipping options to show up (still not sure why it wasn't working), but she worked so hard to try and figure it out!
I got my yarn on Saturday and it was such fast shipping! Oh, that's another thing, she emailed me to ask if I wanted to change my shipping option since it wouldn't take that long to ship from Ohio to New York, so she saved me some money :D .