PDA

View Full Version : Two At Once, Toe-Up Sock Pattern

Aello
05-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Hi everyone. I could really use some help here. I would really like to try the pattern on Knitpicks for the Two At Once, Toe-Up Sock Pattern. The problem is that I have been having so many problems with my pc... (couldn't even turn it on for over a month and I must say I missed you people) I cannot get my adobe to open, I have even tried downloading various versions. My pc seems to be rejecting it. Is there any way someone can help me with this? Maybe copy it or email it to me or something lol. I am going crazy lol. If soemone can help please let me know I appreciate it. Happy :XX:

Louine
05-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Where is the pattern, I searched and did not find it......I will copy it and then email it to you in a word document....

Okay, I just tried to copy it and there are right many illustrations so that doesn't work well. I thought it would just be words....why don't you email me and send me your address and mail you a copy.

But I do have a suggestions....something that might help with your computer.....under tools for your web browser, make sure that the pop up blocker is on not off. I can't print pdf files if mine is off.

burnsie9999
05-02-2006, 02:02 PM
I would be glad to print and mail it too you. Just PM me your address and I will send it out too you.

Aello
05-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Thank you both so much! I really appreciate it. I love knitting socks and I really want to try this... I actually haven't started a new pair as yet because I want to do these.

I tried checking the pop up blocker and that isn't it either. It's been frustrating lately dealing with my computer and I am no technophobe lol.

Oh and I am so sorry I could have sworn that I put the link in my original message. :oops:

http://www.knitpicks.com/projects/projects_display_yarn.aspx?itemid=50417220

Thanks again.

burnsie9999
05-03-2006, 08:49 AM
Make sure you share a pic of them when you are done. I am with you.... I love doing socks on DPN's .... but two at once is a great idea!

Aello
05-05-2006, 11:25 AM
I will be sure to do so! I am excited and can't wait to get started:D
Thanks!

Rennagayle
05-05-2006, 07:27 PM
I'd love to try those myself, but, drat, I only have one circular needle in the size needed. :?? I'm also wanting to try the Magic Loop method, so I guess when I order a needle for that, I'll also order a needle for this pattern.

Aello
05-06-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm hoping to use my boye interchangeable set for this... Like Amy has described in her videos:) Thanks Amy!

Aello
05-09-2006, 01:14 PM
just an update. I received that pattern (thank you:D)
I have already had a few tries, the two needle thing is going to take me some getting used to lol, but I WILL get it :??
thanks again. I will try to post pics when I get it going better lol. I ripped what I had last night and decided to start over.

Aello
05-09-2006, 01:19 PM
just an update. I received that pattern (thank you:D)
I have already had a few tries, the two needle thing is going to take me some getting used to lol, but I WILL get it :??
thanks again. I will try to post pics when I get it going better lol. I ripped what I had last night and decided to start over.