View Full Version : Knittingzone.com

05-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Has anyone ordered from this site? I ordered the pattern for felted clogs and yarn to go with on Sunday. I got a confirmation email and when I checked the status of my order yesterday via the link they sent me, I found the site was down. Today the site is back up, but when I try to login and see my order, I am unknown!

I sent them an email this morning and haven't heard back yet, but was just curious if anyone out there has had any experience (good or bad) with this site.

05-03-2006, 09:32 PM
I've ordered from them previously with no problems, but like you I tried to place an order yesterday and couldn't get onto their site. Will try again later.

05-04-2006, 12:16 AM
The Knitting Zone is one of my LYSs! :) They're wonderful--I'm not sure what's up at the moment, but typically their customer service is excellent.

05-04-2006, 07:42 AM
I got an email from them yesterday "Welcome to knitting zone" which is a repeat of the one I originally got when I registered. I assume they were re-loading everything. Then I got another email with a tracking link for my shipment (yay!).

So it appears they are getting back on track! Glad to hear that others have found them to be reliable (phew!).