PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE SURPRISES!!

rebecca
05-06-2006, 03:39 PM
:D I must say...there's nothing quite as sweet as a friend :D I am grateful to be blessed with such dear friends :heart:
Today I found this wonderful note & keychain from my dear friend Kelly K :heart:
There's nothing like a surprise from a friend :D

THANKS, KK....muah ;)

skNYC
05-06-2006, 04:11 PM
That was so sweet of her :D
I like you put it on top of the grass for a photo. Very artsy. :thumbsup:

Jan in CA
05-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Oooooo that's a gorgeous color!

rebecca
05-06-2006, 05:34 PM
:D She's such a sweetie!!

The surprises keep coming today :D Lonnie came home with 2 dvrs..."Now u can record your knitting shows on dvd, Babe" and then, just a few minutes ago..."Oh, I ordered a yarn winder for you; I think it's like that one you saw in that store, " from Lonnie; he saw me looking @ one in a yarn store when we were out of town a couple of weeks ago :D

I'm blessed with great friends and the best :inlove: husband :inlove: in the world ;)

loveswildflowers
05-06-2006, 07:13 PM
What a thoughtful hubby. Yes, you are blessed and thanks for sharing such sweet stories and passing it on.
:-)

Rennagayle
05-06-2006, 08:51 PM
What an adorable keychain and note! That Kelly sure blessed your socks off, huh? :D

No pun intended, either. :eyebrow:

kemp
05-07-2006, 10:44 AM
That KK...too sweet for words. Of course, you are pretty great too Becka...so you deserve nice surprises!

rebecca
05-07-2006, 02:12 PM
:D Yes, indeedy...I am VERY BLESSED with great friends and an OUTSTANDING husband, who surprises me constantly :D I'm very spoiled
:D Thanks, Kemp...u r too sweet ;)