PDA

View Full Version : Knitpicks 'Shine' (sport) ~ a favour to ask...

knitqueen
05-07-2006, 03:41 PM
I made Picovoli (http://www.magknits.com/Aug05/picovoli.htm) a few months back but haven't worn it yet because the weather wasn't nice enough. So the other day I tried it on and it's great, except that the armholes are a bit baggy and I'd sure like to tack them a bit tighter on either side of each armhole. My problem is that I had absolutely ZERO yarn leftover. I mean none except for the tails I cut after weaving in my ends.

So the favour I'm asking is this....if anyone has Shine in the colour 'green apple' and would be willing to send me just a few feet of it (I'm talkin' like 2ft. of yarn) I would GREATLY appreciate it. If not, I'll figure something else out but just thought I'd ask because I know you're all such a great bunch of knitters!! :heart:

knitqueen
05-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks to everyone who read this. I just had one of those lightbulb moments.

:figureditout:

I have scads of embroidery thread in every colour you could imagine that I haven't used in ages. I'm sure it would be perfect for fixing up what I need to fix.

:cheering:

rebecca
05-07-2006, 08:57 PM
:figureditout: GREAT IDEA ;) fyi, I have no shine :D

Hildegard_von_Knittin
05-07-2006, 09:12 PM
I have some green apple to spare, if you still need it. PM me!

dustinac
05-07-2006, 09:30 PM
I hope the emb. floss works for ya :thumbsup: I don't have it in green.. just orchid....