PDA

View Full Version : I will have them soon!!! :)

melissa.atkins
05-07-2006, 03:48 PM
My dearly beloved Husband has bought the Boye Interchangeable Needlemaster set... I am sooo happy!!!

They should be shipped tomorrow... he found them at ebay for $29.99 and $9.95 shipping, he refused to go through the bidding process... he wanted me to have them ASAP!! :)

:cheering: :XX: :cheering:

gardenmommy
05-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Oooooh, you'll love them! I sure like mine! You got them at a great price too!

melissa.atkins
05-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Oooooh, you'll love them! I sure like mine! You got them at a great price too!

I know, I saw them the day before yesterday at Michaels for $70!!!

nicolethegeek
05-07-2006, 06:14 PM
I saw them the day before yesterday at Michaels for $70!!!
They are $100 {CAD} here, so I'm waiting for a Mike's flyer to actually show up at my house so that I can get it with a 40% off coupon. I :heart: my Denise's, but I'm finding I'm doing a lot of work with thinner yarns these days, which requires the smaller sizes only available in the Boye. :(

melissa.atkins
05-07-2006, 06:18 PM
I saw them the day before yesterday at Michaels for $70!!!
They are $100 {CAD} here, so I'm waiting for a Mike's flyer to actually show up at my house so that I can get it with a 40% off coupon. I :heart: my Denise's, but I'm finding I'm doing a lot of work with thinner yarns these days, which requires the smaller sizes only available in the Boye. :(

Have you tried to look at Ebay?

nicolethegeek
05-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Have you tried to look at Ebay?
So far I've been able to avoid the addiction of Ebay! But with the prices I've heard you guys talking about getting sets for, I wouldn't really save all that much... since I *could* wait until Christmastime and use a 50% off coupon for it... the exchange rate sucks for CAD to USD.

Ellen Edwards
05-07-2006, 06:31 PM
I have to say that eBAY IS very addicting and your PayPal account can really surprise you one day if you're not careful!! I hadn't ordered anything since around Christmas until I saw some Addi's (Jeff Wonderland--eBAY) the other day and really wanted to see how they felt, and wanted to try the 2 socks on 2 circs method--so I ordered them. I hope they won' take too long to come

I'd LOVE Denises--but it's just not in the cards for me! :crying: