PDA

View Full Version : Feet glove pattern?

knitaddict
05-13-2006, 01:36 AM
I don't really know what else to call what I'm looking for, and I hope the odd title catches your attention. ;)

My bil and sil absolutely *adore* those socks that have individual toes on them - much like a glove. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a pattern for knitting them? TIA!

NinaT
05-13-2006, 03:21 AM
Hi!
I always called them toe socks. Here's (http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=296) a pattern to try.

brendajos
05-13-2006, 07:29 AM
yup i call them toe socks too. and if you just want the big toe separate then they are tabi socks (i also call them flip flop socks but that's not important! :rofling: )

knitaddict
05-15-2006, 09:38 PM
Those are perfect!! TY so very much. I think I'll try making them in a varigated yarn instead of stripes.

dustinac
05-15-2006, 11:35 PM
my sil loves this type of sock.. gonna print it out for her....I always wonder how comfy they are... I'm weird when it comes to my toes if I wear socks and the end goes in between my toes it weirds me out :blush: and if I go to bed and the sheets are tucked in my feet feel trapped so I have to pull them out it drives dh crazy :rofling: