PDA

View Full Version : Seeking similar thomas the tank pattern

KatyKoolkat
05-27-2006, 12:57 AM
I have found this (http://www.knitting-and.com/blog/001271.html) pattern (if you scroll down, you will see it) for the thomas the tank, and the company seems to be out of business. Any ideas on how to get a similar pattern?

TIA

ctmax
05-27-2006, 12:35 PM
oh I would love to hear if anyone knows where to get this pattern. I have 2 huge thomas fans. :D

EmilyKaye
05-27-2006, 02:45 PM
I saw this and was so excited...though maybe i could find it on e-bay, but no luck. They do, however, have a few good thomas sweater patterns for fairly cheap! If anyone DOES find this pattern, I'd love to know too!! Maybe the blogger still has the pattern?

KatyKoolkat
05-27-2006, 11:42 PM
the blogger is currently moving (or some such thing) and will not be online much at all for the forseeable future.....hence the reason I did not email her right away!! Maybe I will keep an eye on the blog, and see how she is coming with her availability?!

KatyKoolkat
05-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Well folks, very disappointing. Sarah wrote me back regarding the pattern and said that it is under copyright for at least another 42 yrs! Does that mean it is only 8 yrs old? Or is it older than that?

I was hoping to get a copy from her, but no luck!

K