PDA

View Full Version : Latest Magknits is up!

carollovesyarn
06-01-2006, 02:29 PM
http://magknits.com

Thoughts anyone?

(refresh if you get the old one)

DoulaLyndsey
06-01-2006, 02:52 PM
I love those socks!! And that hat/drawstring purse combo would be excellent for my daughter! :thumbsup:

carollovesyarn
06-01-2006, 03:14 PM
I thought the socks were neat too, but I'm wondering if they stay up.

I like the little purse for me!

Lux is nice, but practically lingere in a way! :lol:

I wish they had another pic of Emily - I'm not crazy about the sleeves, but I've always wanted to make a top out of the Fixation I have.

I kind of like the mesh bag, but the way she's standing the first pic looks like "Ow! This strap is killing my neck!" :rofling:

feministmama
06-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Intrigued by the bag but maybe wihtout the long strap (ouch!!) or maybe a wider strap :thinking: I like that Emily tshirt. I like the feather and fan edging. I love me some feather and fan don'tcha know. Its such a rythmic pattern. And how I love knitting with cotton in the summertime. :heart:

rebecca
06-01-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm afraid that I didn't see anything that said "Knit Me, Becka" this time around :rollseyes:

earthchick
06-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Cute stuff, but nothing I've just gotta knit. I really like the Rose of Sharon ensemble but don't have any little girls in my life to knit for. I wish there was more cute stuff to knit for little boys (I mean in general, not just in MagKnits).

Amber
06-01-2006, 04:21 PM
I really like the Emily tee. I'll definetely be keeping that one in mind for the future. I also think Rufflette is pretty, but not really something I could see myself wearing.

Rose of Sharon is cute! I might have to make that for my niece!

Julie
06-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Loooove the Rose of Sharon hat :inlove:

Celine
06-01-2006, 06:03 PM
:cheering: I loved the hat too!!! Might make it for my gd. :XX: :XX:

gimmesanity
06-01-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm really digging the Emily tee.
The market bag is pretty cool, too. The model has one leg...I dunno why I noticed that.

JLC
06-02-2006, 09:15 AM
I liked the Emily tee, and I have a niece who would look really cute in that hat. Like I need any new projects... :doh:

mulene
06-02-2006, 09:47 AM
ok this is really odd. Something is wrong with my network at home and at work. I can't hit this site from either location I just get "Problem loading page" repeatedly /sigh UK telehouse must be having routing issues =(