PDA

View Full Version : SALE spinning fibers Superwash Merino,Wool-Silk,Wool-Mohair

wwwyardtreecom
06-20-2006, 06:29 PM
I have for sale the softest Superwash Merino Lambswool and wool-mohair laps fibers. Purchased from reputable US mill. Ready for spinning or dyeing. Wool-silk laps in charcoal color (gray). Merino fiber is ecru color undyed, machine wash and dry, not mothproofed. wool-mohair 80/20%, handwash. Colors: Natural Ecru undyed. Minimum to purchase 8 oz. $7.00 for 8oz, $12.00 for pound. $11.00/lb if 5lbs or more. Please see feedback in my ebay store. It is the most popular fiber in my sales. Laps are fibers from spinning mills that didn't get all the way throught he spinning machines. It is prepared fiber, carded/combed and ready to be spun. Some portions are batts, some thick roving; small amounts are pencil roving, and some is in chunks. The laps are almost entirely spinnable right out of the bag with almost no waste.
I have over 50 pounds available. Will charge actual shipping cost. To calculate shipping cost please ask with your zip code, or check www.usps.com (ship from 97386, Oregon). Payment by Paypal. As soon as order paid, I will ship within two after purchasing. Please email if you need additional information to netsitesinc@yahoo.com. I also sell on ebay under ID yardtreecom. Kind regards, Lena