PDA

View Full Version : GUINEA PIG LIST COMPLETE ...

Limey
06-21-2006, 05:43 PM
HI FOLKS,

WHAT A RESPONSE!

MANY, MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ENTHUSIASTIC AND ENCOURAGING REPLIES.

I DID INTEND THE OFFER TO BE A GUINEA PIG TO BE OPEN UNTIL MONDAY BUT 24 HOURS LATER, I'M OVERWHELMED.

I did initially want just six guinea pigs but I've been so blown away by your kind response that it's hard to choose - so I won't. I've decided that everyone who took time to contact me will receive a set of knitting hooks. (names below - in no particular order)

MULENE, TIGERELSKER, ANNE (Mitchem), DUSTINAC, JEEP GIRL, MINTDEE, LAURA (Ontario), HOLLY P, KEMP, AMBER CA, DEEKNIT, SIMPLYKAAR, MISSTIALOUISE, DOULALYNDSEY, KNIT ADDICT, ANNE (Sebago, MN) and finally, CURLYCAT.

Would you ALL PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR ADDRESSES (Except for Kemp and DeeKnit)

SECURITY: All your addresses will be written down as soon as I receive them and then WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AND TOTALLY WIPED from my computer.

THEY WILL NOT BE PASSED ON TO ANYONE ELSE.

Again, MANY THANKS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT AND KIND HELP.

I'll write to each of you in next few days.

Limey aka Ellie e-mail:ellie@countonknit.com

kemp
06-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Thanks Ellie! :)

SimplyKaar
06-21-2006, 08:00 PM
Thank you! :) Email has been sent.

Amber
06-21-2006, 08:05 PM

Ditto! :D

mintdee
06-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Wooo! Thanks :) I will email you soon :)

HollyP
06-21-2006, 09:35 PM

Me too and thank you again!! :happydance:

DoulaLyndsey
06-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Thank you so much!! I'm off to send the email right now!

tigerelsker
06-21-2006, 11:31 PM
I feel so lucky to be chosen :happydance:

email sent also

mulene
06-22-2006, 04:15 AM
YAY thank you =D Email also sent =D

dustinac
06-22-2006, 08:18 AM
thank you and I just sent out the e-mail :thumbsup:

Stonington
06-22-2006, 08:28 AM
Limey,

Thanks so much! I think I am on your list twice lol.
Once as Anne Mitchem (the on the e-mail that I sent from work) and Anne Sebago MN (ME) from my response here! So there is still a spot for another Guinea Pig! I will e-mail you my mailing address and THANKS AGAIN! I am so excited! ha! :cheering:

anne
Sebago, ME

quote="Limey"]HI FOLKS,

WHAT A RESPONSE!

MANY, MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ENTHUSIASTIC AND ENCOURAGING REPLIES.

I DID INTEND THE OFFER TO BE A GUINEA PIG TO BE OPEN UNTIL MONDAY BUT 24 HOURS LATER, I'M OVERWHELMED.

I did initially want just six guinea pigs but I've been so blown away by your kind response that it's hard to choose - so I won't. I've decided that everyone who took time to contact me will receive a set of knitting hooks. (names below - in no particular order)

MULENE, TIGERELSKER, ANNE (Mitchem), DUSTINAC, JEEP GIRL, MINTDEE, LAURA (Ontario), HOLLY P, KEMP, AMBER CA, DEEKNIT, SIMPLYKAAR, MISSTIALOUISE, DOULALYNDSEY, KNIT ADDICT, ANNE (Sebago, MN) and finally, CURLYCAT.

Would you ALL PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR ADDRESSES (Except for Kemp and DeeKnit)

SECURITY: All your addresses will be written down as soon as I receive them and then WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AND TOTALLY WIPED from my computer.

THEY WILL NOT BE PASSED ON TO ANYONE ELSE.

Again, MANY THANKS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT AND KIND HELP.

I'll write to each of you in next few days.

Limey aka Ellie e-mail:ellie@countonknit.com

[/quote]

knitaddict
06-22-2006, 11:07 AM
I emailed you my info last night. :cheering: :cheering:

I was thinking about these last night as I was knitting the ears on my bunny. It would have been SO much easier if I'd had those to mark the left needle. :)

Curlykat
06-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Email sent! Thanks for including me!!!

:D