PDA

View Full Version : How Much?

VickiIL
06-22-2006, 08:00 AM
I have both set of Boye's and Denises....I LOVE my denises but HATE my boyes.

We are having a garage sale tomorrow and I am thinking of putting my boye's in the sale. Thing is they are pricey and I don't want to give them away. I am hoping to get another set of Denises or give the new KNitPicks interchangables a try.

I have only used them a handful of times and they are in perfect condition.

dustinac
06-22-2006, 08:15 AM
I'm not sure I've seen them go as little as 35.00 on ebay others might have seen less.. but you might try selling them on the sell/swap forum on here... :thumbsup:

JLC
06-22-2006, 08:57 AM
I just bought a set on e-bay for $18 including shipping, and I thought that was a heck of a steal. I'd say at least $25, but you may not get that at a yard sale. If they don't sell, then I'd say post them on e-bay or on here and you could get a higher price. BTW, I didn't even want them, but at that price, I had to buy them - I'm such a loser. :roflhard:

brendajos
06-22-2006, 08:59 AM
yeah i don't think you are going to get your best price at a yard sale. i would either go with ebay or the swap/sell forum here too.

rebecca
06-22-2006, 10:16 AM
I totally agree, I don't think you will get very much $ for them @ the yard sale. You will inevitably have someone ask you to reduce the price to .75, then, if it were me...I would have to use all of the $ I'd raised @ the yard sale for bail money bc I had knocked out the person that asked me to reduce the price of my wonderful needles to .75 :shock: