PDA

View Full Version : Can not get into the sites advertised here

Stonington
06-22-2006, 08:22 AM
Morning all... anyone else having a problem getting into Kemp's store or the other sites advertised on the KH site? I get this message for knitpics:
Thanks!
anne
sebago, me
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been an overflow or underflow in GC memory pressure. The possible cause is unbalanced AddMemoryPressure and RemoveMemoryPressure calls.
-----------------plus a lot of other info on the page---------------------------

Ingrid
06-22-2006, 08:31 AM
I was able to get into the other ones, but KnitPicks showed an error message. Must be something with their site. :thinking:

Stonington
06-22-2006, 08:34 AM
Ingrid,
Thanks for the reply, could you get into Kemp's store?

anne
sebago, ME
I was able to get into the other ones, but KnitPicks showed an error message. Must be something with their site. :thinking:

dustinac
06-22-2006, 08:38 AM
I can get into them all but knit picks and Kemp's.... I tried putting the address in myself and couldn't get into either.. hopefully they will both be back up later on in the day.. :D

Stonington
06-22-2006, 08:57 AM
Thank you! I was trying to figure out if it was from my end here at work or on their end. :thinking: I will wait a bit and try Kemp's again.

anne
sebago, me
I can get into them all but knit picks and Kemp's.... I tried putting the address in myself and couldn't get into either.. hopefully they will both be back up later on in the day.. :D

RachelJean
06-22-2006, 09:03 AM
I think there is some kind of problem with AT&T networks. I cannot get into my company's network. I hope they fix it soon or I might have to drive into the office....I haven't had to do that in quite a while.

Ingrid
06-22-2006, 10:28 AM
Kemp's store was forbidden to me by my server, so I don't know. (I'm at school.)

mulene
06-22-2006, 10:43 AM
knit pics is doing odd things - Kemps was just fine for me a minute ago

MaryB
06-22-2006, 10:43 AM
I have not been able to access Knit Picks since last night. I get an error message. I can open Kemp's site. :?? :??

Stonington
06-22-2006, 10:47 AM
I can access Kemp's site now! yay! :cheering:

anne
sebago, me

mulene
06-22-2006, 11:34 AM
knit picks is back up it seems!