PDA

View Full Version : NO FREAKING WAY!!!

snephenie
06-22-2006, 01:04 PM
I posted yesterday about a lot of yarn I ordered off ebay that I got burned on. (Supposed to be sent BEFORE easter)
I had filed a dispute on it(paid by check)
I jokingly stated that I keep wishing it would just show up.
TODAY IT DID!! To my work of all places.

Ingrid
06-22-2006, 01:06 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

mulene
06-22-2006, 01:16 PM
:roflhard: glad it finally arrived. I'm still waiting on yarn from a store I ordered from two weeks ago... I ordered from another store last friday and it arrived yesterday (from the states!).

rebecca
06-22-2006, 01:25 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: YAY :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Similar thing happened with me and a cone of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece that I had ordered. Okay, here's what happened...I highly recommend this ebayer (http://stores.ebay.com/Oregon-Trail-Yarn-and-Books_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm), I ordered the yarn, didn't get the insurance and when it hadn't arrived in around 10 days I emailed her to get the delivery info, she then put a trace on it thru the usps. When it hadn't shown up in around 3 weeks, she refunded my $!! Well, it showed up, finally, a few days ago & she said I could just send her a check :thumbsup:

Shandeh
06-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Cool. I'm glad you got your stuff!

Jan in CA
06-22-2006, 01:41 PM
Wow! I wonder what happened to it for so long! :cheering:

kemp
06-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! That's great.

feministmama
06-23-2006, 01:20 AM
I :heart: OR trail Yarn. I've bought from her a few times. I wish I could actually visit the store since she is in Oregon but its a four and half hour drive from Portland :rollseyes: I'd spend more on gas than postage!!!

mulene
06-23-2006, 04:11 AM
I :heart: OR trail Yarn.

Ooh I've just bought from her (the vogue knitting issue with the skirt on the front gave up trying to find it here).