PDA

View Full Version : Bagsmith Tool Tote???

javede
06-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Does anyone have the Bagsmith Tool Tote (http://www.getknitted.com/acatalog/Bagsmith.html)?
It looks like the perfect tote to put in wip's when traveling, but I want to be sure if it's really usefull or not.

JLC
06-27-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm interested to hear if anyone uses this. I've looked at it a few times, but only online and it's so hard to tell what something is really like online.

AidanM
06-27-2006, 06:04 PM
knitty.com did a review of it, they said it was great for mid-size projects like sweaters because it can hold the project and all of the yarn associated with said project (Unless you're doing something like a fair isle cardigan) and that it has a bazillion pockets which they loved.

knitwit
06-27-2006, 06:54 PM
i have it and I like it! It has loads of pockets, which is nice.
-There's a large clear pocket on one side that is good for holding a pattern & i keep a spiral binder and pen in there.
- On the opposite side, there are 2 good size pockets- I keep my circs in there.
- Inside is REALLY roomy. I currently have 1 and 3/4 of a pair of mittens in there ( Just need to finish the thumb), a pumpkin that needs to be felted and put together, a pair of socks, and the leftover yarn that goes with each project. So I would say it really holds a good bit of stuff.
- On the inside of the bag- one side has needle holders and the other has little plastic sleeves. A great place to stash all of the various notions, like sheep measuring tape, scissors, stitch markers, etc.

Hope that helps!