PDA

View Full Version : Questions about "The Knitter"

snephenie
06-28-2006, 05:44 PM
Who has ordered from them before?
I placed an order on Monday night, it still hasn't charged my card yet. I did get a confirmation email about my order.

I think they are fairly close in CO and I in CA....how long does it usually take them to ship out?

I did get a conf. that my order from Oregon Trail Yarns shipped today!!! YEAH!!!

Now I'm just waiting on The knitter and Jeff to ship out....

Signed...
Impatient Knitter Chick

rebecca
06-28-2006, 06:47 PM
:D Girl, you are using some of my fave places...theknitter, oregon trail yarns, and jeff :D
I usually get my stuff in 3 days from both theknitter and oregonty....I highly recommend them both!
If you have a question about your card being charged, just email judy @ theknitter :thumbsup:

snephenie
06-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Really?? Cool, are you on the east or west coast?

brendajos
06-28-2006, 07:20 PM
as i recall it seems she is in the middle........ :thinking:

or maybe that's me i am thinking of........ :rofling:

lulahknits
06-28-2006, 07:22 PM
I have used the knitter quite a few times and love them! Judy is very helpful. I don't think they charge your card until they ship.

Nikki
06-28-2006, 07:30 PM
I've used them, once. I think it was Becca that posted the link for 6" Inox needles so I clicked and...........I'm beginning to have to blow on the old plastic to cool it off-all this wonderful yarn and needles and..... ;) Anyway, as I said, I did place that order with them and was terribly pleased with the shipping time. On my list of 'good places'.
Nikki

orcoastknitter
06-28-2006, 10:38 PM
Ok you got me curious who/what is "The Knitter"???

:??

Jodi

snephenie
06-29-2006, 12:01 AM
http://www.theknitter.com/

orcoastknitter
06-29-2006, 12:45 AM
Ahh thank you, I just added it to my favorites. :thumbsup: