PDA

View Full Version : Vicki Howell on Today show

hedgehog
06-29-2006, 03:48 PM
I was watching the internet video news clips about Bush and his illegal tactics (don't get me started!!) and the next video clip that popped up was one about..... KNITTING! Blood pressure level restored! :thumbsup:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=23095d66-c5c9-4967-a755-abf73bf08411&f=06/64&fg=copy

Ooops! had originally put the link to the Bush story... now it's correct! Tee hee!! :blush:

-hh

Jan in CA
06-29-2006, 04:02 PM
That was neat! Except I hated that I had to open Internet Explorer! Grrr!!

brendajos
06-29-2006, 04:04 PM
lol i stopped watching the Today Show when i saw Katie Couric deliver the most horrendous and inept interview with Howard Dean I had ever seen (and that's saying a lot because most of those news people are really really bad!)....is Vickie good enough to get me to start watching again? ;)

Celine
06-29-2006, 07:22 PM
I missed the show today but I've started to watch it again now that Katie is GONE. I never liked her.

That was a neat video. Thanks for posting it. :XX: :XX:

cheesiesmom
06-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Katie Couric is one of the most insulting, condescending people on TV. How she ever made it as far as she did is a wonder. She did a story years ago on plus size clothing and swimwear and she was so mean in her comments about women who weren't size 2...

Argh-h-h-h-h, don't get me started!! :mad: Just thinking about KC makes my blood boil.

I will, however, watch Vickie Howell. I need to calm down

brendajos
06-30-2006, 08:27 PM
Well I had hoped the show would be better but today I saw them give THREE segments to Star Jones....

I know that isn't really different than their format in the past but now that I have seen the light about that show I am pretty intollerant of their infotainment format when I watch it for actual news....at least I expect news in the first hour anyway.

I know a lot of people like it and I was one of them for a long time...it just irks me at the moment....i may go back to liking them again in a few years! :rofling:

BinkyKat
06-30-2006, 09:10 PM
:rollseyes:
Echk, the thing that drove me nuts about Katie was her interviewing if people in tragic situations...
She would ask people who perhaps had just lost a loved one in Iraq, or a child to a predator "How do you feel knowing that your loved one is gone?"
...or something along those lines.
WELL DUUUUHHHHHH!!!!
All the news people could fall of the edge of the Earth (it's flat you know ;) ) for all I care... starting with Star Jones.

Vickie Howell, take me away!!!! :cheering:

Angelia
06-30-2006, 09:30 PM
Yay Vickie!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I was listening to sports radio on the way home around 1:30 today (yes, yes, I'm a sports junkie...), and one of the announcers said that the Star Jones interview was still going on... :rofling: