PDA

View Full Version : Hiking Christmas Baby Blanket

friedchickenonmyknitten
07-02-2006, 05:07 AM
Hi:

I did a search for monogram on your site because I am trying to knit a baby blanket for my niece, in the process of doing the search I saw the most adorable blanket ever called "Hiking Christmas Baby Blanket". While I was searching through the post I was accidentally kicked out of the sight and now I cannot find the post. The person that posted I believe was mrosen and the post was dated 2/06. If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it. I cannot find a blanket that I like as much as this one. The border of the blanket was in a seed stitch I believe and the color was pink. There was another border inside of this one in gray and then there was a larger space in the middle for the monogram. This center space was in a cream color and the monogram letter was a large V.

Ingrid
07-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Here it is. (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9951&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=blanket)

friedchickenonmyknitten
07-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Thank you so much Ingrid for getting me back to the post, but to my dissapointment the pattern is not listed in the blog. Is this something I can get through your site or would I need to track mrosen down to try to get it. If I had to guess what to do on the border I can probably figure that out, but trying to figure out how to get such a beautiful monogrammed center has me stomped. Thank you so much for your help.

Andrea
07-03-2006, 07:27 AM
It sounds like she made up the pattern as she went along if you read her post. There are programs out there that can help you made letters and such onto blankets...