PDA

View Full Version : Knitted Shawl

KnittyLou
07-02-2006, 05:38 PM
I don' t have a picture (i have no idea how to post a picture anyway). It is being made of Lion Brand Homespun, Baroque (purplish) on 13 needles (circular). The pattern is kind of a wavy one - k 2tog, k5, YO, K1, YO, K5, Sl 1, K1, PSSO across, then purl a row. You do the two rows for desired length (Oh, you knit two stitches at the beginning and ending of every row, pattern or purled.

THis is an easy pattern. Once I decided to use markers I can talk or listen to radio or whatever and not really have to think about what I am doing. I started this a few weeks ago, and have not really kept it up until today. I need to finish it.

I have gotten so excited about things I see on the net, and here. I am buying hobby Lobby out of yarn.

Linda

Jenelle
07-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Ohh it sounds pretty!

Jan in CA
07-02-2006, 06:53 PM
I hope you can get a photo of it when you're done! It sounds pretty!

KnittyLou
07-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Thanks. I think I will go sit in the living room and knit for a while. I will ahve to get a picture later and have someone help me post it.

Linda
:XX:

kemp
07-03-2006, 09:30 AM
That sounds like a great project, Linda.

If you need any help figuring out how to post a picture let us know. You'll notice below the area where you type your post, there is an area for "add an attachment" You can use the browse button to find the pic on your computer then click "add attachement" then submit. Just be sure you have your friend size it for the web with a maximum width of 400. If she has trouble with that one of the mods can help :)