PDA

View Full Version : GUINEA PIGS - DELIVERY CHECK IN

Limey
07-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Hi Folks

The stitch markers have began arriving and I wondered if you wouldn't mind letting me know either by my own e.mail address or here when you get them, please.

I'd like to give everyone about a week to check them out and see how they get on, if that's okay.

I'll send you an e.mail version of the questionnaire to save mailing them back to me.

Any probs. please E.mail: ellie@countonknit.com

WORST JOKE OF THE WEEK: - WHAT'S YELLOW AND WHITE AND THROWS ITSELF OFF THE DINING TABLE?
Lemming Meringue Pie!

Well, I DID warn you.

Have a great weekend

Limey :cheering:

mintdee
07-07-2006, 05:38 PM
I got mine and they are absolutely beautiful! I can not wait to use them! :thumbsup:

horve1
07-07-2006, 06:05 PM
:( Not yet. But I'm looking forward to the test drive! :XX:

HollyP
07-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Haven't gotten mine yet . I'm really excited to try them too!! :D

BinkyKat
07-07-2006, 08:37 PM
I checked out your site limey... very cool concept!
When you look at the quantity, does that mean one marker or is it one set?
I'll have to keep an eye on your stuff and order some...
I didn't look, but what is the cost US$?

knit on! :thumbsup:

knitaddict
07-08-2006, 01:49 AM
I got mine this afternoon!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Unfortunately I have out-of-town guests for the next 1.5 weeks and have not had any time to knit! :o They leave the 18th so you better believe I'll be testing them out that afternoon. :)

Limey
07-08-2006, 05:07 AM
Hi Binkykat

Thanks for your enquiry.

There are six markers per each gift-boxed set.

US prices match the prevailing exchange rate, which currently is $1.85 to the 1.

I'm happy to give KH members 10% discount on the lower priced sets - and more on the higher priced ones. There's a COUPON space on the ordering part of the site. For the discount just write KH followed by your KH User Name.

Please keep your eye on the site - I've been busy buying new beads (again! - bead buying is getting as addictive as knitting) but to save my web managers going nuts, we tend to change the website when there are a few different sets of beads to include.

If you need more info. or have anything else you'd like to know, please e.mail me: ellie@countonknit.com

Limey

Deeknit
07-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Hope mine are waiting on me when I get home this evening from my week at the beach.

deeknit

DoulaLyndsey
07-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Haven't received mine yet :( . I anxiously check the box every day, I cannot wait to get them!! ;)

tigerelsker
07-08-2006, 05:42 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance: Got mine today :happydance: :happydance: :cheering: :cheering:

I just started working the pattern.

dustinac
07-08-2006, 06:34 PM
I just got back home today and the mail man brought all my mail to me they were in it sooo I have worked my pattern and filled out the survey about to e-mail you with it :happydance:

ETA: they are really beautiful I love the beads!!

Deeknit
07-09-2006, 05:34 AM
Mine are here in town waiting at the post office for me. Have to figure a time to get over there before they close.

deeknit

mulene
07-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Got mine - not started yet, so sorry - family issues stopping me for clicking!

kemp
07-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Just got mine too...they're sooooooooooooo pretty!

Stonington
07-10-2006, 11:06 AM
Mail just came.. maybe tomorrow :sunny:

anne
south portland, me

horve1
07-11-2006, 08:28 AM
:D Got mine. They are beautiful! :XX: :XX: :XX:

Stonington
07-11-2006, 10:22 AM
ooo a delivery in PA? Maybe mine will come tomorrow... :cheering:

anne
southern maine

DoulaLyndsey
07-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Nothing yet. I'm hoping they're in today's mail since it seems that everyone on the east coast are now receiving theirs :pray: .

SimplyKaar
07-12-2006, 07:14 PM
sigh

and I'm probably the one who lives closest to the UK and I still haven't seen mine :verysad:

Ellie, I know it's not your fault, like I've told you before :) But, you know, it's just that now I see others having theirs and having fun with them, I feel sort of deprived, left out maybe.

But hopefully they'll be here later this week; I'll wait untill the mail drop off on Saturday morning so there are 3 more chances :thumbsup:

HollyP
07-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Got mine today!! :happydance: They are very very pretty! Well done!
I can't wait to start working with them.

Stonington
07-13-2006, 10:27 AM
They came! whoo hooooo They came! I almost hugged the post man! :cheering: These are beautiful! Love them! :heart: I had to go show them off to my friend the works next door. She wants to order them. :?? now how can I sneak out of work to go home and play?

Thank you so much Limey!

anne
sebago, ME

Limey
07-13-2006, 01:48 PM
Is something wrong with this site or is it my computer - this is the THIRD TIME I've tried to leave a message - my computer just exits here after about two minutes!

As I was saying, Karen and Lyndsey, I'm extremely sorry the packages haven't arrived yet.

Bev, at the Post Office, is just stumped about yours, Karen. We also wonder why the packages have arrived at the West Coast a CLEAR SIX DAYS before getting to Maine?

I'll carry on e.mailing you at home and checking.

Please accept my apologies and it WILL BE SORTED. :thinking:

SimplyKaar
07-13-2006, 04:38 PM
Is something wrong with this site or is it my computer - this is the THIRD TIME I've tried to leave a message - my computer just exits here after about two minutes!

Hey Ellie, I think I speak for both of us if I say that there is NO NEED for any apologies! We know you did your best and it's not your fault!
I think the mailcarriers are just saving the best for last :thumbsup:

And about getting signed out after 2 minutes: I don't have that problem here? :??

DoulaLyndsey
07-13-2006, 06:46 PM

Hey Ellie, I think I speak for both of us if I say that there is NO NEED for any apologies! We know you did your best and it's not your fault!
I think the mailcarriers are just saving the best for last :thumbsup:

And about getting signed out after 2 minutes: I don't have that problem here? :??

Exactly, no need to apologize. It's not your fault, and unfortunately this is not the first time that the post has lost something important of mine :rollseyes: . They haven't come yet, but I'm still crossing my fingers!!