PDA

View Full Version : SUMMER FUN - Let's tell a story about knitting!

Shandeh
07-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Do you remember playing this game when you were a kid? We tell a story and pass it from person to person, trying to make sense out of it. You can attach a photo if you want to make it more fun.

Once upon a time, a little old lady decided to go and knit in her rocking chair. She was almost at the chair, when.....

Littleredhen
07-08-2006, 10:33 PM
she heard a billy goat calling her name.

Shandeh
07-08-2006, 11:33 PM
Amazed to see a billy goat, much less hear him talk, she walked a little closer to see what he had to say. As he was talking, she watched his beard going up and down, and thought, "Wow! I bet I could make some really nice yarn from that beard!" So she cut it off, and went to her spinning wheel instead. She almost got to the wheel, when.....

LOVES2Knit2011
07-09-2006, 09:26 AM
she went to spin the beard she saw that her pot of stew was bubbling, she went to the pot, when..........................

Tammy6071
07-09-2006, 09:36 AM
When she heard a llama calling her name.

rebecca
07-09-2006, 10:56 AM
And much to her surprise.....the llama was followed by this....

Shandeh
07-09-2006, 04:19 PM
The noise of the motorcycle made her cover her ears, and the dust in the air made her cover her eyes.

When she uncovered them, she realized that she was finally alone. "Whew!" she exclaimed. Maybe now I can get some knitting done! Picking up the yarn she just spun, she decided to dye it with some Kool-Aid.

She was on her way to the kitchen when.....

Ingrid
07-09-2006, 04:51 PM
She realized that the not-so-well-informed members of her family had actually had the nerve to make drinks with the Kool-Aid. She grabbed her keys and headed for the car. . .

Jenelle
07-09-2006, 05:33 PM
When she got to the car, she looked in her wallet and noticed that it was empty.

"I wonder how that happened," she mumbled.

Shandeh
07-09-2006, 05:42 PM
I bet that guy on that motorcycle stole it. "That hoodlum!" she cried, shaking her fist in the air.

"What to do? What to do?"..... :figureditout:

"Ha!" She remembered reading somewhere that she could make dye from plants in her own back yard. So, she started looking for flowers, when.....

Jenelle
07-09-2006, 05:49 PM
This little guy came staggering out of the garden!

Ingrid
07-09-2006, 07:06 PM
"Help me," he croaked. My name is Sean Connery and an evil witch cast a spell on me. One kiss and I can be myself again. Please, Shandeh!!

Sandy was skeptical. Was it really her Sean? or was it just a horny little toad? :thinking:

Jenelle
07-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Sandy walked up to the toad, and kissed the toad.

1...2...3.. *POOF*

To sandy's amazement, it wasn't Sean Connery... but...

PAULY SHORE! ( :rofling: )

"Got ya!" he said.

Ingrid
07-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Ingrid was watching from across the street and spit her root beer float at the computer screen. Sandy, on the other hand,

Shandeh
07-09-2006, 07:20 PM
began to consider options on how to get rid of this loser. Just her luck!

"Pauly", she asked, "Would you mind picking all the flowers and grass in my yard so I can make some dye for my yarn?"

Poof! He vanished.

"Whew. That was close!" Sandy said.

She was just beginning to relax again, when....

Ingrid
07-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Since KoolAid sales have skyrocketed in the past few years, the makers have tried to discourage spinners from using natural dyes. When one ventures out to find what nature provides, the KoolAid people send out reinforcements. Sandy was shocked and appalled, but. . .

Jenelle
07-09-2006, 07:28 PM
Sandy knew the reinforcements enemy.

A hammer.

Sandy went into her garage for a hammer, when...

Shandeh
07-09-2006, 08:56 PM
to her amazement, she began to have feelings for Kool-Aid man.

Clutching her tender heart, she turned to face her true love. Was that a sparkle in his eye?

Kool-Aid man smiled, dropped to one knee, and reached in his pocket for...

Jan in CA
07-09-2006, 09:12 PM
...a glass at which point he began to sing "I'm a little pitcher short and stout, here is my handle here is my spout..."

Ingrid
07-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Sandy slapped herself in the head and realized that she had been mesmerized by the sparkle of the sun through Red Dye #15. She shook her head in disbelief at her gullibility and advanced with the hammer. Anything to shut him up!

Jan in CA
07-09-2006, 09:45 PM
He looked at the hammer in horror and quickly tipped the pitcher toward her covering her in a sticky red dye....

Angelia
07-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Sandy yelled "Batman, save me!" At which point Christian Bale appeared and swept her into his arms. But then...

Shandeh
07-10-2006, 04:08 AM
this was not the first time she had been swept up in a man's arms. She knew how to take advantage of this situation. She cuddled up into Batman's embrace and closed her eyes. Ah.

Everything was perfect, until they encountered......

brownishcoat
07-10-2006, 02:47 PM
A black hole! As they are sucked in, both lose consciousness. When they awaken, they are startled to realize they have been transported to Munchkinland, only to be confronted by…

Jan in CA
07-10-2006, 03:02 PM
... the biggest hank of yarn she'd ever seen! It had arms and legs and sported a crown atop it's head! The munchkins all cheered and yelled "King Hank, King Hank!".......

Jenelle
07-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Sandy walked up to King Hank, and gave him a big 'ole hug, later to realise how soft and plush King Hank was.

Sandy's eyes lit up with love when...

momwolf
07-11-2006, 02:32 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/eyes/2.gif she thought I must have him! I must have him! If I click my heels 3 times maybe I could send him to Ingrid and she could knit me something!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was just about to click her heels when

Tammy6071
07-11-2006, 06:50 AM
A thick cloud of black smoke appeared, and when it cleared, standing there was the wicked frog queen!

jamadian75
07-11-2006, 08:24 AM
"*Ribbit* I knew I could lure you in here with dancing hanks of yarn," croaked Her Highness of Frogginess.

"Now I'm going to suck all your works in progress down deep into my sticky frog pond, unless..."

Shandeh
07-18-2006, 11:15 PM
you bring me Ingrid, Queen of all Things Knitted." demanded Her Highness of Frogginess.

"All Hail Ingrid!" shouted all the Froggy Folk gathered round.

"Oh my gosh!" said Sandy. "I don't know if I can convince her or not. Hmmmmm.....:figureditout: I know!"

"Do you have any mmmmmmMalabrigo yarn?"

Phillip
07-20-2006, 01:38 AM
A hush of muted murmurings rushed through the crowd.

"...Malibrigo, Malibrigo!"
"...What'd she say?"
"...She says malibrigo."
"No! She means that with a capital M!"
They shuddered and fell silent.

"Actually," Her Highness challenged, "I'm in the middle of spinning some myself...perhaps you'd join me in a little spectacle I'd like to call THE WEAVE OFF." She gave a slight giggle. A decidedly evil, croaking type of giggle. "And I rather DO like spectacles!"

Shandeh
07-20-2006, 05:50 AM
"Spectacles!" said Batman, "Run, Sandy! It's Bookworm in disguise!"

Suddenly Superman appears like a speeding bullet.....Sandy is quite overwhelmed by all this attention and faints in his arms. As Superman flies away, Batman battles Bookworm, with Robin at his side.

KAPOW! BLAM! ZOWEE!

"Leaping Frogs, Batman!" said Robin, "How did you know Her Highness of Frogginess was actually Bookworm?"

"Elementary, Dear Robin", Batman replied, "Her comment about SPECTACLES!"

Meanwhile, Superman brings Sandy down to land in front of Chix. There, he places her gently down and flies away. Kelly K notices her and runs over, "Shandeh! What are you doing here?"

Angelia
07-20-2006, 07:13 AM
To which Shandeh responds, "What am I doing here? The question, my dear, is what are YOU doing here? These are dangerous times, my knitty friend!"

Shandeh pointed over Kelly's shoulder, "LOOOK!"

Kelly gasped in horror as she turned to see...

jamadian75
07-20-2006, 09:06 AM
The biggest, foulest, most horrible...

Angelia
07-20-2006, 09:11 AM
pile of yarn barf she'd ever seen!

She cried, she stomped her feet. "Who did this?!" she screamed.

"I did" said a...

DotMom61
07-20-2006, 11:37 AM
really embarrassed Dotmom. She was forever tangling the yarn barf that spilled from her skeins. Sadly, she batted her eyes at KellyK http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/dotmom/Emoticons/115034027_3b9e7818d4_o.gif ... "Would you help me untangle this? I just don't know what happened?"

Kelly walked slowly toward the roiling pile of yarn barf, yet she knew she must resist ... "It's sooooo pretty ... I want to TOUCH it!"

Mesmerized she reached out to sink her fingers into the cloud-like mass when ...

jamadian75
07-20-2006, 12:37 PM
a booming voice was heard from around the corner.

"Stop right there you yarn junkies!! Unhand that barf"

All heads whipped around to see none other than....

DotMom61
07-20-2006, 02:03 PM
Spiderman!! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/dotmom/Emoticons/spidey2.gif

"Come ... dance with me, KellyK! I will take you away from this evil yarn barf ... " shuffle shuffle ... slide slide "Can you do this little thing I do w/ my elbows? Aren't I fancy?" :eyebrow:

"I know you want to dance with me."

KellyK turned to face the insipid intruder with an evil grin, and when her eyes beheld his lithe and slender dancing form...

Jan in CA
07-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Her eyes glazed over and she started to drool :drooling:, then her hips started swaying....

Shandeh
07-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Suddenly, Hildie appeared, grabbing hold of KellyK, saying, "Hands OFF Spiderman! She belongs to me! Our muskrat babies will be miserable without her!"

Slapping KellyK crisply, Hildie cried, "Kelly STOP! He can't satisfy you the way I can!"

Blinking rapidly, Kelly came out of her trance.....

DotMom61
07-20-2006, 05:42 PM
... looked at Hildie and said, "You're not Al."

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/dotmom/Emoticons/100430383_1e273b049b_o.gif ba-da-da-dum-dee-dum!!! Whoosh .... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/dotmom/Emoticons/68684453_55c18dfa55_o.gif

"Have no fear! Super Al is here!!!" called Super Al as he swept in sporting the bright red Alchemy cape that Kelly knit for him on their honeymoon.

"Kelly, my darling smoochy mumpkins ... " he was heard uttering as he swept her off his feet and shot into the air whilst holding her in his arms leaving Shandeh, the roiling yarn barf, Spiderman and Hildie looking at each other wide-eyed in amazement ... like squirrels who had fallen from a tree.

Hildie, getting her first good look at Spiderman whispers, "Deano?" ....

KellyK
07-20-2006, 06:39 PM
And, Kelly, upon being whisked away by the INCREDIBLY sexy Alchemy be-caped Super Al, suddenly realized...

:mad: HEY! :mad: I didnt know how to KNIT when we were on our honeymoon! Who ARE you and what have you done to my HUSBAND??? :mad:

Shandeh
07-20-2006, 11:59 PM
Meanwhile, Hildie has become quite interested in this version of Spidey. He's not too bad looking after all.....and man, can he DANCE!

Shandeh, seeing that she is on her own again, decides to check out the mmmmmMalabrigo that everyone is raving about.

Going into Chix, she is surprised to see.....

KellyK
07-21-2006, 01:29 AM
That they have been COMPLETELY CLEANED OUT of Mmmmalabrigo! The ENTIRE WALL of it is.... (dun dun DUNNNNN!) MISSING! And, nary a "Chick" is to be found!

Shandeh decides that a full investigation is in order. So she...

Ellen Edwards
07-21-2006, 03:19 AM
called the only two people she KNEW could help her:

Officer Andrea Knittly and her stud-muffin partner, Officer Andrew Fitly , the funkiest po-pos anywhere NEAR CHi-town! They sped up to CHIX in the squad car and, only slowing long enough for Andrea to unknit herself from Andy's cuff, they marched into Chix.

"Officer Knittly, " whispered Fitly, whi was standing slightly behind his female partner in crime-solving. "May I just say, your hair smells like lilacs and gardenias tonight, er, and if I could just squeeze by you and check out that highest shelf right to your left---"

"Oh, but of COURSE!!" Officer Knittly inched back slightly, trying to remember what shampoo she'd used that morning, watched (with her heart pounding KATHUNK KATHUNK-KATHUNK in her bosom,) as the tall, lanky Fittly's slender but manly hand slowly brushed...

DotMom61
07-21-2006, 08:00 AM
the butt of her police-issue revolver.

Shaking her head to clear it, Officer Knittley quickly scans the yarn store. She can't quite put her finger on it, but something's amiss. Slowly she turns waiting for her crime-solving instincts to kick in.

Something in the far corner of the store catches her eye. She moves toward the back corner, near the door, and lying on the floor she sees a small ...

KellyK
07-21-2006, 08:09 AM
caterpillar wearing a fedora! :?? She approached slowly, not sure what one says to a worm "en chapeaux", realizing at the same time that she did not speak French before this very moment... It turns out she didnt need to worry about how to greet the larval butterfly as it interrupeted her inner dialogue and loudly exclaimed....

DotMom61
07-21-2006, 08:25 AM
"Mon dieux, ma cherie! What ees zat guy doing over zere!"

Officer Knittley was taken aback by his horribly fake French accent when he looked at her with a sidelong glance and said, "Oh, and pardon my French." It was as though he was reading her mind.

This could be really embarrassing. She had to hide this little mind-reading pre-pupal pain-in-the-butt. But where? She grabs him and quicly looks around, and then "Officer Andy, I ... uh ... I'll be right back ..." she points to the bathroom in the corner and quickly slips inside and bolts the door.

Just as she is beginning to drop the little French vermin in the toilet, he says ...

KellyK
07-21-2006, 09:03 AM
Oh, s'il vous plait, Madam! Do not put me in zee toilette! I know what happend to zee Cheeex and zee Malabrrigo!

Andrea hesitated, still not understanding why she was about to have a conversation with a be-hatted insect, but she shrugged her shoulders and thought, "eh... why not? This story is strange enough already.... can it REALLY get any stranger??"

So she addressed the caterpiller....

DotMom61
07-21-2006, 09:05 AM
... "Sorry for calling you an insect, Slinky. Cut out the fake accent and tell me what happened to the goods."

Ellen Edwards
07-21-2006, 06:00 PM
"Whoa, cut me some SLACK, preety lady, uh, , Officer!! You almost drowned me in the toilet, and NOW you want me to just spill the whole mmmMalafriggin--uh, uh, BRIG-gin story just like that??" The be-hatted insect spat out in an accent that could have only come out of the Mandingo tribes of the Dark continent. 'You gotta be kiddin' me...although...we could prolly work out a deal....." he grinned, slime dripping from his whateveryou callthatthingslimedripsfrom.

"Why, you WORM!!" Knittly shouted.

However, she had jumped the tiniest bit when she heard the accent (where HAD she heard that accent before??) and just as the thing from hell laughed maniacally, Officer Andrew the Brave stepped nimbly between his partner and the Mandingopillar, and said,

"HEY, you...

KellyK
07-21-2006, 09:27 PM
CRAZZZZZZY bug... let's CHA CHA!! As Fitly produced a pair of maraccas out of what appeared to be thin air and went into his dahnce...

Ellen Edwards
07-21-2006, 10:31 PM
"OOOh La La!!" muttered the fit Fitly. "My dear Officer Knittly--you're so very light on your tiny little--

KellyK
07-22-2006, 12:11 AM
feet!

"Um...Andrew", :| said Andrea, "That's not me you're dancing with. Its a caterpillar in a Fedora."

Andrea started to search the store for the suspicious substance that had thrown Officer Fitly into his (rather sensual) display of latin rhythym, hoping she would, at the same time, come across some clue to lead her to the missing Malabrigo and Chix...

Ellen Edwards
07-23-2006, 08:04 PM
when she heard a loud "SQUISH!"

"Oops, " grinned the Viking-like Officer Fitly, "guess I'm not as light on my tootsies as I thought, Toots...uh--Officer Knittly, I mean!"

Hiding her face from him, the distaff officer smiled and twirled around to face her crime-solving partner, who was brushing something off his shoe.

"Oh, my WORD!!!" She groaned. "ANDREW--can you guess what I'm completely jonesin' for right now?"

"Uhh...

(By the way you girls--didya know distaff also means:
1. 1. A staff that holds on its cleft end the unspun flax, wool, or tow from which thread is drawn in spinning by hand.
2. An attachment for a spinning wheel that serves this purpose.
2. Work and concerns traditionally considered important to women.
3. Women considered as a group

KellyK
07-23-2006, 09:42 PM
Some ANSWERS as to who took all the friggin MALABRIGO! :mad: And, if you'd stop DANCIN with BUGS, we might FIND some! GAWD!

Officer Andrew Hotpants :oops: blushed when he realized what had happened. He had THOUGHT that was just a bottle of water sitting on the table when he took a swig.... but, maybe he should send it off to the lab. :thinking:

He glanced around Chix one more time and suddenly saw something move out of the corner of his eye from behind the register! He snuck over to take a closer look and discovered.....

Angelia
07-23-2006, 09:55 PM
HOWIE!

Kelly was stunned. Hanging from Howie's mouth was an unmistakable Malabrigo yarn tag, complete with dye lot number.

"Howard, how could you?!" she cried. Noticing a damsel in distress, Officer Hotpants swept to Kelly's side to comfort her.

"Eeet will beee all right" he said.

Kelly looked closer at Officer Andrew Hotpants, and discovered he was actually

KellyK
07-24-2006, 07:43 AM
(Um... except Kelly was saying that from far above Chix as she was carried up, up and away by Super Al, who may have been an Al-imposter, a few pages ago... :oops: )

Ellen Edwards
07-24-2006, 07:28 PM
uh..doh
looking at her in a completely wierd way!!

"Uh--you think you're KELLY, Officer Knittly??""

Officer Knittley looked at Anrew Fitly with blood in her eye.

"I can't believe this---you --do you know what you just called me? WHAT HAVE you been drinking tonight, you crazy-

Angelia
07-24-2006, 09:24 PM
lying cheating scum!!"

As Andrea looks closer, she sees it's not Howie at all--it's Peenut in disguise!

Andrea shakes her head in disbelief. What has happened to the world she thought she knew, where Kellys are Kellys and Howies are Howies and Officer Hotelys are sweet and true?

Suddenly, Andrea's musings are interrupted by the most hideous...

KellyK
07-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Spray, as Officer Snotley SNEEZED directly in her face. :? Andrea was quickly realizing that this was not the sweet, good boy she previously thought she was training!

She decided to let him dance or sneeze or do whatever he was going to do :rollseyes: , while she continued the search for the missing Chix and Malabrigo.... alone.

She was now The LONE Wolf.... The SLY Fox.... she was not going to let anyone stop her from capturing the Malabrigo culprit!

Angelia
07-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up...

KellyK
07-25-2006, 01:15 AM
and dreaming of developing a breed of alpaca that would spin its own fleece into yarn as it grew.... an alpaca that was SURE to win the heart of his knitting lady love. A lovely young girl, from the next farm down the road, by the name of...

DotMom61
07-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Ingrid.

KellyK
07-25-2006, 08:32 AM
(That's IT, Jul? Nothing else to add there?? ok...)

Now, Ingrid had been sheltered from much of what life had to offer by her father, Sven. Sven loved her very much but was worried that she would lose her childlike wonder and innocence if she was exposed to "city life". Mind you, "city life" for Sven and Ingrid should be more accurately described as "village life".... only 3 farms in their small Kansas town. Theirs, where they grew string beans, Bjorn's alpaca farm down the road to the North and the pumpkin farm of the Ricketts family to the South.

Although Ingrid was 18, she still wore her long blonde hair in curly pigtails tied with ribbons to match her blue and white checkered frocks. She had a thick sweedish accent and giggled at the bluebirds as they landed on her shoulders each morning as she sang...

Ellen Edwards
07-25-2006, 10:05 PM
"Aint no maountain HIGH enough!
Ain't no river wide enough--
To keep me away from----

Jan in CA
07-25-2006, 10:15 PM
Mal A. Brigo! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/dotmom/Emoticons/115034027_3b9e7818d4_o.gifHe's just sweeter than fresh picked corn!

Ingrid
07-25-2006, 10:15 PM
. . ewe.

Ingrid always wanted to raise merino sheep. That was her dream. Greenbeans were fine, she thought, but weren't very responsive.

Since she had led such a sheltered life, she didn't dream of Broadway, or college, or even hanging out at the local pizza place. Heck, she didn't even know what pizza was! (Though New York style would have been her preference.) She had once felt merino wool, though, and dreamed of one day raising a few of her own.

She was unaware of Bjorn's (the boy down the road) plans for the alpacas and thought that if she had merino to spin that they could start a business and call it. . .

Angelia
07-25-2006, 10:17 PM
"Flock Ewe"

Being a farm girl and ignorant of profanity, Ingrid did not realize that this title was totally unsuitable.

However, her dreams flourished, and one day Bjorn knocked on her door and said...

Ingrid
07-25-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey, ewe, how's about a flock?

Ellen Edwards
07-25-2006, 10:20 PM
Ingrid's fair skin blushed all the way down to her-

Ingrid
07-25-2006, 10:23 PM
cheeks, because she thought that Bjorn had the same idea about the combined farms, and was as innocent as she.

Just that morning, though, she came across a magazine with that hunk Mal A. Brigo, star of the Farm Morning Show, the only TV Sven let her watch. Her heart skipped a beat when she thought of Mal.

Sven was about to rephrase his question when. . .

Ellen Edwards
07-25-2006, 10:29 PM
Ingrid's father came barreling into the room.

"Ingy, dear!! Who have we here!! You should have told your Papa that----

Angelia
07-26-2006, 07:46 AM
The sheep! The sheep are gone!"

Ingrid looked at him, stunned.

"Look, I found a note tacked to the gate of their pen!"

HA!! You knitters, you're all alike. Coveting yarn, needing to work 'just one more row'! Well, I'll fix you! I have your sheep, and I plan to take all the sheep in the land. If you want yarn, you have to go through me! I know how much you want it, how much you need it, and what you're willing to do to get it! YOU WILL PAY!

Snottley

Sven's heart sank as he watched his daughter weep.

"Papa, who would do such a wicked thing?" Ingrid sobbed.

"My dear Ingrid, I have tried to protect you from the evils of the world, but it seems they have come to us."

Suddenly, there was a rapping on the door. Sven opened it to find...

Dilly
07-26-2006, 09:29 PM
http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/files/ups_guy.jpg

Hildie's UPS man, with a large delivery of...

Ingrid
07-26-2006, 09:37 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: I don't have a great story line, but that cracked me up!!

Ellen Edwards
07-26-2006, 10:14 PM
mmmmMalaBRIGo!!

It was FROM Mal. A. Brigo.
Sven's fresh face reddened, as did Ingrid's when she saw the large box of the beautiful, soft yarn she yearned for night and day. (FORGET about Sven,who sometimes rubbed her

(by the way Babydill--a picture IS worth a thousand words, isn't it!! Touche'!!)

margie
07-26-2006, 10:19 PM
hands, when they were so sore at the end of a long day picking green beans. Sven saw the look on Ingrid's face- and knew that their life as they presently knew it was over. There was no going back. Sven stood up, handed the box over to Ingrid, and said.........

Ellen Edwards
07-26-2006, 10:59 PM
"SO, have you tried the new triple burgers at Ruby Tuesdays?? I saw your Papa there last Weds. lunching with your "sworn enemy"....and grinning evilly--(had Ingy never NOTICED those green teeth before????) Sven said, " Oh and by the way, how IS old.........

Shandeh
07-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Mal? I see you're getting packages from him."

ZING! Poof!

Magically transformed by the feel of the Malabrigo in her hands, Ingrid suddenly realized her entire life here had been fabricated by the evil WORMWOOD.....making her believe that he was her father!

Ingrid reached up, untied the ribbons, undid her braids, then looked Wormwood directly in the eye. "How could you keep me here imprisoned for so long, you evil SNAKE!" Wormwood withdrew into a corner when he realized the POWER of Queen Ingrid was restored.

Tossing aside her ribbons, she grabbed the fire poker beside the fireplace, which magically changed into her Addi Turbo Sceptor!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/magic/7.gif
QUEEN INGRID!!!!
:notworthy: :notworthy:

The fairies, who had been hiding in the fields rejoiced!
http://bestsmileys.com/magic/2.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/magic/3.gif INGRID!! http://bestsmileys.com/magic/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/magic/5.gif

Queen Ingrid, standing proud now, greeted the fairies, waving her Addi sceptor to create a Magic Chariot, so she could ride away to.....

Ingrid
07-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Stitches Midwest (http://www.knittinguniverse.com/flash/events/EventDetail.php?EventID=27) where thousands will gather. Among the crowds will be avid KHers, ready to. . .

KellyK
07-29-2006, 09:03 PM
unravel the sweater right off of Johnny Depp, should he appear. Little did Queen Ingrid know, however, that the KHers had made a secret plan for Stitches Midwest. An evil plan for World Yarn Domination! The first part of their plan was to...

Angelia
07-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Lure the evil Snottley to Stitches to get back all of the stolen sheep!

But what lure would work?

Together they plotted; together they planned. Finally, just when they thought they'd never be able to outsmart him, Hildie suggested she'd use her....

KellyK
07-30-2006, 12:44 PM
"Sharp Intellect" :rollseyes: to...

Ingrid
07-30-2006, 12:50 PM
. . . find a way to use her boobs to good advantage. She. . .

Ellen Edwards
07-30-2006, 01:13 PM
quickly pulled on her tightest V-necked tank top. It was a wild red, the color she knew Snottley could never resist.
But just when she KNEW she had him, her car stalled--for the 5th time that month.

"DAMMIT!" Hildie snapped.

But as soon as she had uttered it, KellyK

margie
07-30-2006, 09:17 PM
said "WOW, look at Hildies great BUTT!!", and Snottley's head whipped around to see this great butt that she was speaking of. As he took in her beauty, his eyes grew wide and he said............

Shandeh
07-30-2006, 11:12 PM
"Never before have I beheld such a lovely butt. Oh....dear Hildie! Ask whatever you desire, and I will gladly request it, if you will only let me touch it.....just this once!" :inlove:

Smiling, Hildie turned her curvaceous bottom in his direction, and......

Angelia
07-31-2006, 06:08 AM
"Rub it and you get three wishes. But (no pun intended), be careful what you wish for!"

Snottley eagerly rubbed Hildie's bottom and made his first wish. "I wish....

Ellen Edwards
07-31-2006, 08:15 PM
(just ONCE, mind you()that I could lay my head on.........

Shandeh
08-27-2006, 08:02 AM
....Hildie's BOOBS!!!