PDA

View Full Version : My Teddy is done!

KnittyLou
07-11-2006, 08:49 AM
:cheering:

I finally finished my Baby Bobbi Bear! I made a multicolored 5 stitch scarf for his neck. He is quite the thing. Of course as I looked over him (counting all his toe and fingers so to speak :heart: ) I did notice quite a few boo boos, twisted stitches, a place where I dropped a stitch and then tried to pick it up etc. But, hey, this is my first knitted something that is not a sweater or afghan sort of thing. (I have not done a knitted sweater since college and I am waaaaaaaaaaay beyond that age now.

If I can get a picture of him I will have someone help me post it. I am working on the next one, in one of the varigated camoflage yarns (by Bernat). :cheering: :cheering:

Linda

dustinac
07-11-2006, 08:51 AM
:cheering: thats wonderful hope we can see a picture soon!!! :happydance:

AnreeAce
07-11-2006, 10:22 AM
:cheering: :thumbsup:

All right! Can't wait for the pics!

mycreativeoutlet
11-29-2006, 12:38 AM
Did you ever get a picture of your bear posted? I am working on one for Christmas...an ambitious endeavor for this beginning knitter! But I am having so much fun, I just want to knit a whole family of bears for my little girl!

KnittyLou
12-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Did you ever get a picture of your bear posted? I am working on one for Christmas...an ambitious endeavor for this beginning knitter! But I am having so much fun, I just want to knit a whole family of bears for my little girl!

No, unfortunately I did not get a picture of him. I have made 3 and one in the works (which I really need to get back to). I found the pattern really easy and I really have not knitted on dpns very much at all. I would like to try different yarns. If you go to susandennis.com and click on her photos on her home page, and scroll a few pictures you will see the bears she did in Red Heart Strata - one of those self-striping yarns. I have a nubby yarn I want to try.

Of course I have several projects going and keep telling myself I WILL NOT amass any more patterns until I finish what i have started.

Who am I kidding?

Linda