PDA

View Full Version : Great Yarn Sale in ATL

knitwit
07-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Hot out of my inbox- I just recd an email from one of my favorite LYS's about an upcoming sale. I see more yarn in my future.....

SALE - Sunday July 16
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.

Join Why Knot Knit, Needle Nook and Cast on Cottage for our summer blow out sale! ALL THREE SHOPS will be here at Why Knot Knit offering you the best prices of the season. Discounts from a “buck a ball” to 40%! Don’t miss this knitting frenzy, Sunday July 16, 2006 from 10AM until 2PM in the back parking lot of WKK. Cash or Check only please and all sales are final, no returns or exchanges.

Sincerely,
Monica & Beki

Mrs.H
07-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Dang it, Atlanta, so close, and yet so far away! :( Oh well, I'll just have to wait something like this(wishing, wishing very hard) to happen a little closer to here.
Linda

projectgal
07-12-2006, 09:49 PM
I may try to slip away Sunday to see what they have. I've just realized in the last few weeks that there are two yarn stores within minutes of my husband's office. Strings and Strands is practically across the street and Why Knot Knit is just a hop and a jump.

Very dangerous! Hmm, do you think he would get suspicious if I start dropping off the kids at his office for lunch while I "run errands"?

knitwit
07-14-2006, 07:13 AM
I think it's a great idea to drop the kids off for lunch- or maybe an appointment- or better yet, can you get the kids to ask to go to lunch at dad's office? It would be a great summer project...... :thinking:

I also heard that there is a new LYS opening in VA HI later this month. I can't wait!!!