PDA

View Full Version : I GOT MY SWEATER WIZARD TODAY

momwolf
07-13-2006, 03:49 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! This sweater wizard is so COOOL.And easy to use!!!!!!!! I spent the last couple hours printing the directions out so I don't have to keep going back and forth.I have no memory :shock: Just started punching in numbers and out came ascamatic and basic directions.You can enter different necks.sleeves,lenghts, styles,patterns like ribbing and repeat patterns ,yarn weight,fit close ,oversize ect,top down,flat, round knitting,shaping, shoulders it just goes on and on :inlove: It is just so easy to use!!!!!!!!!!Now I have to come up with something new to knit :?? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: .I'll let you know how it goes later :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

DreamWeaver
07-13-2006, 04:06 PM
That's so awsome :cheering: Sounds like it's really fun.

Friskums
07-13-2006, 04:24 PM
Woo! I've seriously been thinking about getting this (or something like it)

Hey, momwolf, I just noticed your location
I grew up on the Iron Range!! Mostly in Virginia. Never though I'd see another iron ranger online! :mrgreen:

momwolf
07-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Boy it's a small world!!! I actually grew up in Duluth but moved up here 5 years ago :D I actually live 20 miles south of Virigina in Central Lakes don't know why they give mailing address as Eveleth :?? Well you won't believe how hot it is today 95 and muggy :shock: Have to go work on wizard somemore :happydance: :happydance:

rebecca
07-13-2006, 05:09 PM
THat's so exciting!!!! I'm going to just have to get that software ;)

Friskums
07-13-2006, 05:12 PM
I was born in Duluth. :D
Pretty much grew up in Virginia, though I did live in Cook and Brainerd (not really iron range anymore there) and Hibbing for short periods.

My mom's house is in Iron now. Lived there for about 5 years before moving. I think Iron is still not even on the map. :rofling:

JLC
07-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Sound great. I may have to add that to my wish list. I've decided to have a wish list now, instead of just buying everything I think I want. We'll see how long that lasts!