PDA

View Full Version : Ordering from Webs during sale

candicane
08-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Anyone place an order online during the Web's summer sale? I placed an order on Monday and have not received a confirmation. I realize it is probably taking them a little longer right now, but I am of course impatient!

Candice

KellyK
08-09-2006, 09:30 AM
I did.... and was VERY disappointed. They emailed me almost a week later to tell me that what I had ordered was sold out and they would have to order it. :noway: So, I chose another color and they were very hesitant to expedite my shipping....they tried using the "but look at the fantastic price you are receiving. I had to argue and remind them that it was in NO WAY my fault that they werent prepared for their own sale. :roll:

I hope you have a much better experience! Its worth it to send them an email to check on your order.

JLC
08-09-2006, 11:09 AM
I placed an order yesterday and got the automated confirmation that they received my order. I'm not really in any hurry for the yarn, I just hope they don't cancel my order.

kemp
08-09-2006, 11:13 AM
I would definitely check on it if you haven't received a confirmation. Most cart systems are automated so that if you place a successful order you should get a confirmation automatically. If you didn't get one, it could mean the order never went through.

candicane
08-09-2006, 11:31 AM
I emailed and they do have my order and said I should have gotten an auto-confirm email, which I never did. (I did check my junk mail folder). They claim it will be going out in the next couple of days.

Candice

kemp
08-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Whew! Glad you checked.