PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Excited...

yarnfreak
08-10-2006, 01:01 AM
I could pee! :roflhard: On Friday I ordered the Options needle set and a bunch of WOTA. I kept checking the site to see if it had been sent. Pending. :grrr: I want my stuff!! I realize that they get really busy, so I waited. Checked tonight and it says that two days ago it shipped out. :happydancing: I'm so happy. I really want all my stuff. This is worse than waiting for Christmas.

jdee
08-10-2006, 01:37 AM
I know what you mean. I ordered some Swish yarn, and two books from knit picks, at the end of last week, and I've been going back daily (sometimes more than once) to track my order. It has departed from Dallas, and I'm thinking that since I live only 2 hours away from Dallas, I should get it soon. :cheering:

cecile77
08-10-2006, 07:25 AM
I know what you mean. It really is like waiting for Christmas presents. No matter how much yarn I have whenever I order more yarn I can't wait for it to get here.

rebecca
08-10-2006, 11:49 AM
:cheering: :cheering:

Andrea
08-10-2006, 11:49 AM
:woot: :woot: :woot:

You are going to LOVE your options set!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

skNYC
08-10-2006, 11:51 AM
I also ordered something from KP and waiting. I get excited just looking at their link on this site. :muah:

yarnfreak
08-10-2006, 02:14 PM
:woot: :woot: :woot:

You are going to LOVE your options set!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I already have 1 of their needles (size 11 for some reason - lol) and I fell in love just trying that one. It was like budda :teehee: My husband told me to hit Walmart or Joann and get everything I needed (him not knowing that there WAS such a thing as KnitPicks). After I half@ss priced, I decided it was cheaper to get this set. Plus, I get something in the mail and quality needles. I'm just having such a hard time waiting. :tap:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
08-10-2006, 02:19 PM
I know, the waiting sucks. I usually order yarn from knitpicks, then hit the LYS the next day to curb the anxious waiting feeling.

It's a disease, I tell you! :teehee:

yarnfreak
08-10-2006, 10:52 PM
I haven't found the local LYS. The town makes me mental trying to drive in it. No instant gratification for me. :verysad: