PDA

View Full Version : Yay, I got Scarf Style for my b-day!

Jackie F.
08-10-2006, 12:50 PM
I finally got the book I wanted! :cheering: My birthday was on Tuesday, and my husband got me Scarf Style. Over the last year, I've been noticing all the beautiful scarves and stoles from Scarf Style. One of my favorite patterns is Backyard Leaves. He also suprised me and picked out --on his own, I might add-- Knitting Rules. This book has been pretty funny so far.

I've been curled up on the couch looking over my new books, but not knitting because I'm getting over the beginning of a cold --you know, when you're really tired and achy and don't want to do anything but watch TV or read.

Amber
08-10-2006, 01:33 PM
:cheering: What a sweet hubby you have!

Enjoy your books and hope you feel better soon!

Denise in Michigan
08-10-2006, 03:38 PM
Happy post-birthday! :balloons:

rebecca
08-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Sweet hubby!!!!
Belated Happy Birthday to you!

I love, love, love Scarf Styles, it's one of my very favorite knitting books...Backyard Leaves is A LOT of fun to knit, too!

AidanM
08-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Knitting Rules is GREAT! I loooove Stephanie Pearl-McPhee.

Celine
08-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Happy Birthday to You!! :cheering: Trust me...you don't want to hear me sing that to you. :roflhard:
I also have the book Scarf Style and I love it. I knit the pretty crochet one that looks like Intarsia. It came out pretty. There are so many beautiful scarves in that book. You'll enjoy yours I'm sure.