PDA

View Full Version : Afghan Pattern

MAmaDawn
08-14-2006, 03:14 PM
I am going to make an afghan for my dad and step mom for Christmas and I can't seem to find a pattern that I want to make!

I have searched on online with google and on Patterns Central.

Do you have any suggestions? I might just choose a stitch pattern and do that with a nice border, but wanted to see what you all had for ideas.

jberry16
08-14-2006, 06:54 PM
I have a book called quick knit afghans and there's so many afghans in there all knit with size 17 needles and 2 strands held tog throughout. What kind of pattern are you looking for, cables, basket weave???
Lemme know and i'll look in the book for you and give you a copy of the pattern.

MAmaDawn
08-15-2006, 07:41 AM
Thank you jberry,

I would like to get one that has kinda a lace type pattern. One that make the pretty holes. But not a really overly complated one. Or one of the chevron ones, with the big v's.

Thanks so much. I'm hoping to be finishing this scarf soon! :X:

jberry16
08-15-2006, 12:23 PM
Not sure which one you might like, I looked and there wasn't a cheveron one or just a lacy one, these kinda combine the 2 styles. Lemme know which one you want and I'll scan the instructions too.
If you cant see them big enough to decide, I'll email them to you; just email me so I have your address.

MAmaDawn
08-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Thank you so much!

The first one looks GREAT! Can you scan that one for me thanks so much!