PDA

View Full Version : 8 balls Shine Sport -- You pay only actual shipping

knitqueen
08-24-2006, 12:04 AM
I have the equivalent of 8 balls of Knitpicks 'Shine Sport' (http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/itemid_5420122/yarn_display.aspx), colour 'Green Apple', that I would like to give to someone in Canada or the US - I would only ask that you pay actual shipping costs. I have checked with the Canada Post website, and it looks like it would cost somewhere between $6.65-$15 plus tax (Canadian) for basic shipping options to the US. That is approximately $6-$13.50 in US funds. To Canada, it would ship for up to about $14 (Canadian), depending on location. With a postal code, I could check more specifically.

About 1/3 of the yarn has never been knit with. The rest of it has been knitted, but ripped back. None of it has been washed, blocked, or worn. All of it is hand-wound into neat balls. Because I have knitted with some of the yarn, there are a few half balls, but it is virtually 8 full balls worth of yarn, minus a few scraps. It is coming from a smoke and pet free home. 8 balls of Shine Sport sells for $19.92 at Knitpicks, not including taxes or shipping.

PM me if interested. :muah:

knitqueen
08-24-2006, 05:05 PM
The yarn has been spoken for -- thanks to everyone who pm'd me. :hug:

rebecca
08-24-2006, 07:47 PM
I bet it has!!!