PDA

View Full Version : Need a CC.

knitaddict
08-25-2006, 07:40 PM
I have Lion Brand Suede in Olive and Ecru (the first & 3rd in the first column (http://cache.lionbrand.com/yarns/lionSuede.html)) but I need at least 2 skeins of another complimentary color to go in the lapghan I want to make with it. I have those two colors, a denim-y color, pink, lavendar and yellows in my house. Actually, the green I have in my house is more of a deep sage than an olive, but it still looks ok in here. What color would you recommend I use?

Ingrid
08-25-2006, 07:48 PM
If you want something bright, the denim might be nice; or more muted maybe the mocha?

08-25-2006, 09:08 PM
What about the denim one and either the spice or garnet? I'm making my mom a blanket in cream, blue, green and burgundy. It's quite pretty and the colors go together great.

knitaddict
08-25-2006, 10:18 PM
I do love that denim color, but wasn't sure if it would look good combined with the olive. I think I'll give it a shot! :) After all, if it doesn't look good it's a great excuse to buy more yarn. :)

carollovesyarn
08-26-2006, 03:13 AM
I was leaning towards the mocha because it goes with all the colors you mentioned.

knitaddict
08-26-2006, 11:36 AM
Hmmm. The mocha? I do like that color as well. Maybe I'll talk to dh about ordering both?