PDA

View Full Version : OT: Guess where I'm going tonight!!!

EssenceRose
08-28-2006, 07:17 PM
My birthday is on Thursday, but DH could not get off of work that day. I didn't think it was a big deal because I had nothing planned anyway.... it's just another day ya know?

So DH springs on me that a friend is watching the kids on Tuesday night (tonight). I ask why and he won't tell me... and he left me to wonder for a few days. But of course, he can't keep a secret at all and he told me where we are going.

I'm going to....

Burn The Floor! (http://www.burnthefloor.com/)

ahhh!!! I've been wanting to see this SO BADLY!!! Woohoo!!!

Ingrid
08-28-2006, 07:19 PM
It's still Monday here, but :cheering: :cheering: ! Have a wonderful time and a Happy Birthday! :present:

rebecca
08-28-2006, 07:22 PM
LOL, thanks Ingrid...I thought for sure I'd lost a day!!

:balloons: :present: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY :balloons: :present: Now, that looks like it's going to be FUN :yay:

EssenceRose
08-28-2006, 07:24 PM
LOL OH yeah... sorry I forget we are a day ahead of you here in NZ. I always confuse my mother when I call home to Wisconsin, too.. hehe..

janelanespaintbrush
08-28-2006, 07:43 PM
Happy Birthday & have fun! :balloons:

cookworm
08-29-2006, 08:03 AM
WOW!!! He made arrangments for someone to watch the kids AND he made plans to take you out for something fabulous??? :notworthy: What a great guy!!!! Have a GREAT birthday, and have a GREAT time!!!

SandraEllen
08-29-2006, 08:07 AM
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! !

Did you have a good time?

knitaddict
08-29-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm so jealous!!!! I love that kind of stuff & don't ever get to go anymore. Hmmmm.... I think you've just inspired me to try & drop hints to dh to take me to something similar for my birthday. ;)

Did you have fun? I saw on the site that they're coming to the States next year. Are they worth trying to get tickets to?

Denise in Michigan
08-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Have a marvelous birthday, Sweetie! :balloons:

EssenceRose
08-29-2006, 06:30 PM
OMG!! They were MORE than worth getting tickets to!! I can't even put in words how awesome it was!!

From the moment the curtain went up, I was in awe!! The dancers were incredible (not to mention damn fine looking, too!) LOL

DH is going to have a very difficult time topping this birthday present!! It was amazing! If one comes you way, I highly reccommend it!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

mks22300
08-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like your DH gave you a great birthday treat!