PDA

View Full Version : Hello and a BIG THANK YOU!

Suzi
08-31-2006, 01:59 PM
I have tried knitting for years now- it just wasnt 'clicking' My husband assured me that I would have the needles clicking just as fast as my crochet hooks, but even after takin some free classes I still wasnt 'gettin it'. THEN I found this site and the videos are so clear and easy for even me to follow!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for ALL you do! My knit and purl stitches actually look more like they're supposed to!
At the moment I'm workin on a scarf -sumat easy to begin on, once it is done I'm thinkin of goin and gettin one of those cable needles! If nuffin else, I can make large blocks on them to sew t'gether for a nice warm afghan. Again, and I just can't seem to say it enuff THANK YOU! :muah:

Suzi Hampsmire

Nikki
08-31-2006, 02:13 PM
Hi and welcome to KH! There are lots of smart knitters here that can help with just about anything. And you know what? Beofre you know it you'll be helping others.
Nikki

letah75
08-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Everyone here is soooooo helpful. Just by reading the posts I get inspired! I love that people from super advanced to never picked up a needle are on this site.

I can't tell you how many times I've come onto this site to ask a question, and find that someone else has just asked it. I have never read a sharp word, it really is a wonderful site. I can't agree with you more.

amy
08-31-2006, 07:23 PM
Hooray! :cheering: Glad the videos were so helpful Suzi!

Thanks for posting! Welcome to the forum! :waving:

chan58
08-31-2006, 08:01 PM
Welcome and I have to agree, I used the video on increasing by knitting into the same stitch today and I got it right off!!!!!!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!! :hug: :muah: :hug: :muah: