PDA

View Full Version : Any KP insiders here?

ChroniclesofYarnia
08-31-2006, 04:53 PM
I need to know if anything is being done to make some DPN's in larger sizes. I want a whole range of them! I've never knit socks faster!

rebecca
08-31-2006, 05:10 PM
I know that there are "other things" in the works, but exactly what they are hasn't been revealed...sounds like another hush hush project! I told Kelley that if it's anything like the needles that they are really onto something :cheering: It's like she said, when you've got knitters designing things for knitters, the sky's the limit.

janelanespaintbrush
08-31-2006, 06:35 PM
I know that there are "other things" in the works, but exactly what they are hasn't been revealed...sounds like another hush hush project!

Hey Rebecca, do you think they'd be receptive to "wish lists" from customers? I know there's a whole bunch of stuff I could suggest! :P

Angelia
08-31-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm anxiously awaiting larger Options dpns, too! (I have all they offer so far.) I hope they're one of the "in the works" projects!

rebecca
08-31-2006, 07:59 PM
All I can say is, email them with your requests, can't hurt, right?!

Nikki
08-31-2006, 08:37 PM
As Angelia, I have all the DPNs and want larger sizes too! I love those things. Everything else is a distant second.
Nikki

Angelia
08-31-2006, 08:52 PM
As Angelia, I have all the DPNs and want larger sizes too! I love those things. Everything else is a distant second.
Nikki

Aren't they the bestest dpns ever?! :thud:

All of my other aluminum ones have a matte finish and lack the slickness of the Options dpns...*sigh*

Nikki
09-01-2006, 08:07 AM
Oh Angelia, I adore your ticker! The DH and I were bemoaning the lack of games last night, college ball just isn't the same.
Nikki

mwedzi
09-01-2006, 11:24 AM
I just wish they would add 16" cables to their Options set. I quite like the needles, and would enjoy not having to buy 16" lengths for all sizes from other companies. Ah well, I guess this gives me the excuse/opportunity to buy nice wooden circs in that length.

Angelia
09-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Oh Angelia, I adore your ticker! The DH and I were bemoaning the lack of games last night, college ball just isn't the same.
Nikki

Oh, thanks! I thought I was the only one here who cared! :heart: I love college football and do get caught up in some of the games, but you're absolutely right: it is NOT the NFL!

Less than one week!! :woot: :woot: :woot: