PDA

View Full Version : OT: Literati

Shandeh
09-04-2006, 01:31 PM
I GOTTA tell you guys about this. You are the only ones who will appreciate it!

I was just playing Literati in Yahoo, and was able to make the word "KNITS" two times!

CateKnits
09-04-2006, 04:22 PM
I used to play that, too, but I only ever play with people I "know" from somewhere. I used to spend hours playing either that or canasta.

rebecca
09-04-2006, 04:48 PM
That looks like fun...wtg with knits! I'm not a very computer game kinda girl, though...back in the day, pinball was my game, still play it at the arcade! Boy, I just dated myself :roflhard:

Shandeh
09-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Hi Jane :waving: I'm no expert, but I do alright in the game. It's a nice distraction to me. No one has ever accused me of cheating, but I've lost a couple games in a strange way before. One time, the game just ended, and the other person won, but it wasn't a timed game, and I wasn't late in putting down my word. So, SOME people do cheat. I guess that's why some people just assume that a good player cheats. I understand your anger. I was ADDICTED to Literati before I started talking to everyone here in the KH forum. Now, my addiction is in the right place! :)

Cate, I'll be happy to play with you sometime! I'm "unkoine" in yahoo. I'm a slow player though...just to warn you. I can't do a timed game, because it stresses me out! :oo:

Becca, I LOVE pinball! My husband and I will play it when we come across a machine. We have totally different styles, though. He moves with his whole body when he plays, and I only move my fingers.

CateKnits
09-04-2006, 07:44 PM
We'll have to play sometime, Sandy! :cheering:
I inherited love of pinball from my dad and I'm young. :P

Shandeh
09-04-2006, 07:50 PM
We'll have to play sometime, Sandy! :cheering:
I inherited love of pinball from my dad and I'm young. :P

Cool! I would offer to play right now, but I'm too busy dancing to Earth Wind and Fire! :teehee: I just can't sit still and CANNOT concentrate on literati when I listen to that music. http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/13.gif

janelanespaintbrush
09-04-2006, 08:09 PM
I'd be totally interested in playing too, if it's with you guys! I used to prefer timed games because I'd get bored waiting, but now that I'm a knitter, I can just keep my yarn and needles handy. :) Just let me know when, and we'd probably be able to work something out!

Shandeh
09-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Oh, that would be cool! We could have a game with all of us at the same time!