PDA

View Full Version : FO's & WIP From Mason Dixon Knitting

jdee
09-10-2006, 09:51 AM
I just love my book, Mason Dixon Knitting. I've started a log cabin afghan, and I've completed several dishcloths. For some reason, I've become addicted to the dishcloths. I guess it's because they're portable, fast, and it's fun to see how they turn out, using varigated yarns.

janelanespaintbrush
09-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Wow! You have a dishcloth for almost every day of the week. Great colors. Great job on the afghan too. I wanted to borrow Mason Dixon from the library, but there are already 14 holds on it. Yes, fourteen. I may have to break down and buy a copy.

Amber
09-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Beautiful work! I love the dishcloths! That is such a cool pattern. I've seen so many awesome FOs from patterns in that book. I think I am going to have to get it!

rebecca
09-10-2006, 12:11 PM
:cheering: Love everything :cheering: I really must get this book!

jamadian75
09-10-2006, 12:14 PM
Those look fantabulous!! :) :cheering:

The projects in that book just beg to be knit (in my opinion), and they are great for working in between other things if you need a break.

Mer
09-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Wow, those look great! I'm working on the log-cabin style bathmat (absorba) and it is quite addictive too!

jdee
09-12-2006, 01:56 PM
I wanted to borrow Mason Dixon from the library, but there are already 14 holds on it. Yes, fourteen. I may have to break down and buy a copy.

Wow! 14 holds?! Maybe you should get you a copy. You won't be disappointed. It had lots of easy, but attractive projects in it, and it encourages you to use your own imagination as well. It's really a fun book.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-12-2006, 09:52 PM
NICE!!!! Love the dishcloths and the log cabin!!!

If you dont' have this book, this is an ABSOLUTE "buy". It's great!