PDA

View Full Version : Second FO!

Stiney
09-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Wow, this one went so much faster than my first--but then, I wasn't having fun with the scarf. SOMETHING was wrong and the yarn was cheap, cheap, cheap and kept splitting.

Anyway, this time I made a hat in Lamb's Pride Bulky, "Charcoal Heather" and I plan on making a scarf to match. I LOVE the color--it matches my car. :)

rebecca
09-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Very nice!! don't you just love lamb's pride?!

gardenmommy
09-12-2006, 11:51 PM
That's one of the great things about bulky yarns, they knit up so quickly!

Super hat!

callmesusan
09-13-2006, 12:06 AM
Very cute hat and that's cool that it matches your car!!

Quiara
09-13-2006, 12:20 AM
That's a cute picture with it on your head. ^_^

AND you're a Mac user! (I posted pics of yarn earlier with some lovely alpaca perched on my iBook). Let's be friends! ^_~

kemp
09-13-2006, 09:28 AM
Great hat! It looks so good on you!

AnreeAce
09-13-2006, 10:09 AM
Loooove that hat! And your smile is even better! :heart: :heart:

Mac users unite!

Stiney
09-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Thanks everyone... :) I do love the Lamb's Pride, though I knit tightly and I had to keep untwisting the yarn. I'm going to make a conscious effort when i do the matching scarf to knit it more loosely. It's so lovely to work with, though.

I just got my Macbook Monday, and it's my first Apple. I was seduced by my iPods! I'm loving it so far, it's so much nicer than Windows, but I have to relearn all my keyboard shortcuts. And figure out how to get all my Word Documents onto the Mac.

Amber
09-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Beautiful job!

Quiara
09-13-2006, 05:48 PM
I just got my Macbook Monday, and it's my first Apple. I was seduced by my iPods! I'm loving it so far, it's so much nicer than Windows, but I have to relearn all my keyboard shortcuts. And figure out how to get all my Word Documents onto the Mac.

Feel free to e-mail me or PM me with any questions you might have. I was a long time Windows user before I switched back in 2001. Since then, I've been immersing myself in OS X 'cause ya gotta love a BSD kernel!

Seriously, anytime.