PDA

View Full Version : Little Lovely

CindyH
09-15-2006, 08:29 PM
I squealed like a little girl when I got this today in the mail... :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :heart: :heart: :heart:

It's Malabrigo in the "Little Lovely" colorway. I wish I could spin merino this evenly myself, but for now, I'm happy with buying this good stuff!!!!

As for what I'm knitting with it, I think a hat...

Dilly
09-15-2006, 08:32 PM
:inlove: Beautiful!

fluffypechey
09-15-2006, 08:39 PM
My first thought was omg a HANK :oops: after my first experiance withone the other day that I had to come on here and ask 'what do I do its in a knot' :oops:

It is a beautiful colour wow I would have screamed like a little girl too. In fact I hugged my hank (before it got into a knot).

Love to see it knitted up into a hat you say??

:hug: Sharon

mks22300
09-15-2006, 08:53 PM
I really have to stop looking at these pictures of Malabrigo! I think I'm being very good for not rushing right over to ebay or another site and buying some! :rofl:

I love that colour, by the way. :heart:

Mama Bear
09-15-2006, 08:55 PM
One of these days I have to get some Malabrigo!!

I am working on organizing my yarn cellar right now though and umm.. *cough* have more yarn than I realized.

Mama Bear

sara_jayne
09-15-2006, 09:17 PM
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Enjoy it, Cindy - you'll fall in love with it!! That is a beautiful colorway!

Mo0nAngel
09-15-2006, 09:20 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool: that is a beautiful combination of colors!!! Pink and Malabrigo, can't get any better than that!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Post pictures of your hat once its knitted!! :D :D

Mo0nAngel
09-15-2006, 09:21 PM
One of these days I have to get some Malabrigo!!

I am working on organizing my yarn cellar right now though and umm.. *cough* have more yarn than I realized.

Mama Bear

I too have to..will..get some Malabrigo!! :P I just hope its soon...

aineepooh1
09-15-2006, 09:44 PM
MMMM mmm
Delicisoso...
Yummy!!!

brendajos
09-15-2006, 09:49 PM
ummm....hello! did anybody notice that one over there said she had a yarn CELLAR! :thud: i wanna yarn cellar! :heart: :aww:

Quiara
09-15-2006, 10:31 PM
How many yards are in a hank of malabrigo?

ETA: Nevermind. I looked it up. Hrm. . . . I'd need two for the Irish Hiking Scarf -- but wouldn't that look fabulous in some of those incredible colorways?

Amber
09-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Little Lovely is right!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: So beautiful! Now, I want that colorway too. Mmmmmmmm is so addictive.

But, I don't have a problem, really!

Mama Bear -- you have a yarn cellar??! If I had a yarn cellar I'm not sure I'd ever want to leave home! :rofl:

snowbear
09-16-2006, 12:30 AM
I wonder if Mama Bear hybernates in her cellar during the winter... I wouldn't blame her if she does... wow....what an awesome idea... Uh.. just in case.. If you EVER... need to get rid of some of that yarn that you did not know you had... I would be more than happy to take care of that for you... out of pure kindness.. uh huh sure.... :teehee:

:X:

rebecca
09-16-2006, 12:38 AM
I love that colorway!!!! YUM!!! I just finished knitting with mine, it's dreamy :cheering:

kemp
09-16-2006, 09:12 AM
YUM! It's gorgeous!

CindyH
09-16-2006, 12:46 PM
I love it too! I've worked with Malabrigo before, so I know it's going to be nice to knit it up...There was an online site that had TONS of selection for Malabrigo...so when I start ordering yarn for SP9, I forsee buying several hanks there for myself and my pal.

I will definitely post pics of the hat when knit it...might be a while though, cuz I have several projects OTN!