PDA

View Full Version : Trio Tote bag finished!

CurlyBrunette
09-16-2006, 06:52 AM
I never thought I would be finished with this bag but I did it yesterday. There was not much else to do in the rain! I used 4 balls of TRIO yarn from Crystal Palace Yarns and it came out just like the picture. Sorry I dont have one for you. I did do certain things my way instead of how the pattern wanted me to go about doing it and it looks the same as the end result picture they show.
Now, if I can only finish that Afghan! :pout:
I started a Mobius last night made from Lion Brand Landscapes Yarn and its coming out great.

janelanespaintbrush
09-16-2006, 08:28 AM
:cheering: Congratulations on finishing the bag & good luck with your new projects!

Celine
09-16-2006, 09:44 AM
I made it a few months ago. :cheering: I used the same yarns as in the picture of it. It came out nice but its such a "soft" bag. When I put anything in it it just ...hangs. I think it would have knit up well in a Chenille yarn also maybe a bit "stiffer" and it would hold its shape much better. But I do love the colors of it. :muah:

fluffypechey
09-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Oh it sounds lovely. I would love to see it.

Congratulations.

Cant wait till I finish my first project. Maybe I should get off this computer and then I would :roflhard:

:hug: Sharon

rebecca
09-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Congrats on finishing! Have fun with your upcoming projects :cheering:

CurlyBrunette
09-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Thanks everyone. I agree about the bag being a bit flimsey but I guess its a learning experience with each profect. I can safely put one small project into it without worrying but anything more than that I would be afraid I would break the bag.

db81971
06-06-2007, 04:54 PM
I just started the trio bag.... do you possible have some measurements for it? Mine is looking quite small.

Thanks
Beverly