PDA

View Full Version : COUNTONKNIT PRICES DOWN

Limey
09-17-2006, 11:49 AM
Hi Folks

Two of the CountonKnit Guinea Pigs have asked me if I couldn't do something about the prices because with the Exchange Rate at approx. $2 to the 1 costs could soon mount up when buying overseas.

So, I've CUT THE PRICES TO THE LOWEST AMOUNT POSSIBLE - IN SOME CASES, BY AS MUCH AS 40%! Please see website: www.countonknit.com

The overall favourite bead was English Meadow and I've extended the range to include more colours. These prices, too, are at their lowest - there is only one supplier for these particular beads, (and believe me, I've scoured everywhere for them) - so I've no room to negotiate price at all.

I also asked the Guinea Pigs about the gift-box and packaging, etc. and most of them said they would want the box if they were buying a present for friends and family but weren't too fussed if the markers were for themselves - so I can give you the option - if you would like the gift-box, please add $1 to the price.

Again, I'm making savings by not having the booklet re-printed but will send it out on regular paper (printing costs are horrendous anyway).

The CountonKnits advertised are for STRAIGHT needles but yeah, you guessed it, the GPs have had me working my sox off coming up with a fast and easy marker for CIRCS. Pix and details available on this site early next week.

Many Thanks again to everyone who took part.

Limey
aka ellie@countonknit.com

knitaddict
09-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Woohoo!!!!! :cheering: I'm off to email the folks I gave the link to when I put your markers on my Christmas list. Maybe I really will get a set now. :cheering:

fluffypechey
09-17-2006, 12:13 PM
They are beautiful.

They are also on my christmas list :cheering:

Thanks for that.

:hug: Sharon

Limey
09-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Welcome to the site and thanks for your comments on the markers.

Boy, am I glad you joined - I was beginning to think I was the only person on the planet who knitted with a needle jammed under her arm. I think we must be few and far between!

They're a lovely lot of folks here - but don't tell them I said that.

Nice to meet ya.

Limey

:thumbsup: