PDA

View Full Version : Ene's Scarf

domiknitrix
09-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Is anyone doing the Ene's Scarf or would like to do one with me. It is the scarf from Scarf Style. I love this book and figured I would start with this one first, but I think I need some help because I am already confused out the gate. I figured if I did it with other's it would be fun. :cheering:

So... what do you say knitsters... Anyone game?

rebecca
09-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Oh, I would LOVE to knit Ene, but she, alas, will be after Christmas, I believe I may have to put yarn for Ene on my Christmas list! My 1st scarf from this book was Backyard Leaves ... love, love and want to do another. My next project will be Lady E, my sweet hubby gave me the Silk Garden yarn for her for our anniversary.
Sorry I can't join you now, but it sure is lovely and I'll be reading along :cheering:

domiknitrix
09-21-2006, 11:43 AM
I will be here and most likely still working on it. I just absolutely love this book. I have been eyeing it for so long and finally got it from knitpicks because it was much cheaper than every where else. I am also planning to do the forbes forest for him and he also asked for the interlocking ballons. I am too excited because I have never knit anything for him and he is requesting things. Anyway, I will be around. I am still trying to sort out the pattern.

cheers!