PDA

View Full Version : When knitting becomes an Obsession...this is too funny

Mo0nAngel
09-27-2006, 10:26 AM
ok so my sister just sent me this video she saw on youtube (she probably searched for it) :roflhard:
Here's the Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ZjMWLqJvM

Enjoy!!

WynnieG
09-27-2006, 11:44 AM
So that's where Hildie got her latest avatar! :roflhard: :roflhard:

I love it.

rebecca
09-27-2006, 12:30 PM
Excellent use of knitting needles, I must say :roflhard: :rofl: :roflhard: I so could NOT throw my addis and Options over the cliff :roflhard: :rofl:

Celine
09-27-2006, 12:43 PM
I saw this yesterday on line and I watched it three times. I think its adorable!! I would have let the scarf go before knitting my hair. lol :teehee:

mks22300
09-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Wish I could knit that fast! :roflhard:

mulene
09-27-2006, 07:34 PM
I must say :roflhard: :rofl: :roflhard: I so could NOT throw my addis and Options over the cliff :roflhard: :rofl:

*shudder* I can't imagine throwing them over.... not least of all because I had to get help to import the Options to the UK ;)

I'd have whipped the needles out and waved farewell to the scarf ;)

Nice yarn tho I must say.. wonder what that was based on :teehee:

The ONLY down point was.. what on earth happened to all the balls of wool she had lying around when she picked up that last ball before using her hair? *must not think too hard it is an animation!*

I love it, just wish I could work out why I can't see it at home and can only view it at work :??

cgd
09-27-2006, 08:34 PM
I wish I could knit that fast!

Mo0nAngel
09-28-2006, 02:46 AM
I must say :roflhard: :rofl: :roflhard: I so could NOT throw my addis and Options over the cliff :roflhard: :rofl:

*shudder* I can't imagine throwing them over.... not least of all because I had to get help to import the Options to the UK ;)

I'd have whipped the needles out and waved farewell to the scarf ;)

Nice yarn tho I must say.. wonder what that was based on :teehee:

The ONLY down point was.. what on earth happened to all the balls of wool she had lying around when she picked up that last ball before using her hair? *must not think too hard it is an animation!*

I love it, just wish I could work out why I can't see it at home and can only view it at work :??

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: I knowwwww I was asking myself the same question!!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Stiney
09-28-2006, 09:25 AM
She was dragged away from the chair towards the edge of the cliff and couldn't reach them. :)

kemp
09-28-2006, 10:07 AM
that is adorable!

WynnieG
09-28-2006, 08:36 PM
Re: the needles - they looked like Susan Bates, so they were probably no great loss.

Re: The missing yarn: Ingrid probably took it when the "cameraman" wasn't looking. :hiding: