PDA

View Full Version : Malabrigo Seleccion Privada

brendajos
09-29-2006, 10:01 AM
Okay I am tired of searching the web for stores that carry this Malabrigo line. Do any of you have an LYS that carries this that will likely ship?

PersonalThreads is one of my LYS so that one won't work. They are out of the color that I need and aren't getting anymore until after the new year (unless I want a whole bag of that one color...YIKES!)

kemp
09-29-2006, 11:34 AM
Brenda...my LYS is really good and has Malabrigio and online sales. the address is www.lambikinshideaway.com

brendajos
09-29-2006, 11:36 AM
It doesn't look like they have the Seleccion Privada though :pout: That's what i keep running into when i go looking. sites that have it but not that particular line...will keep looking! ;) Thank you for your help though!

kemp
09-29-2006, 11:42 AM
whoops...sorry, I just assumed she would have it. You may want to send her an email to ask about that line. She has a lot of mmmmmmmmm so I'd be surprised if she doesn't have it...maybe it's just not up online???

brendajos
09-29-2006, 11:53 AM
i will do that! I just tried Chix with Stix and they don't have the color I need unfortunately....will keeeeeeeeeeeep hunting! ;)