09-30-2006, 11:39 PM
hope u like my work :notworthy:

rebecca
09-30-2006, 11:41 PM
Everything is too cute :cheering: Thanks for sharing :cheering:

hellokitty165
10-01-2006, 01:01 AM
Everything is too cute :cheering: Thanks for sharing :cheering:

thank you :muah: ... your "live to knit" washcloth..is on my list to knit :cheering:

Tamar Dohel
10-01-2006, 04:18 AM
The bag is fab!

fluffypechey
10-01-2006, 04:34 AM
Oh I love the kitty. You have done a brilliant job. Is it a free pattern available somewhere??

Love the blue bag too.

:hug: Sharon

eeyore
10-01-2006, 05:26 AM
:cheering: :cheering:
wonderful!

gardenmommy
10-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Cute stuff!

mwedzi
10-01-2006, 11:38 AM
All so cute. That hat would just be too fabulous to wear!

Mama Bear
10-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Very cute!

Mama Bear

callmesusan
10-01-2006, 11:00 PM
cute, cute, cute!!

kemp
10-02-2006, 09:06 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: all of them...so cute! I have to second the little hello kitty doll question. Is it available online somewhere, free or not?

janelanespaintbrush
10-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Wow, you really are a hello kitty fan, aren't you? When I was a little girl (back in the 70s), I was obsessed with hello kitty too. I had a pencil case, a backpack, even a toothbrush holder... I wasn't spoiled, mind you, but if I needed something and there was a hello kitty version, that was bound to be the one I lobbied for. :wink: I didn't have a hand-made doll, though... Anyway, great job on everything! I'm especially impressed with the entrelec. It looks hard to do.

kemp
10-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Wow, you really are a hello kitty fan, aren't you? When I was a little girl (back in the 70s), I was obsessed with hello kitty too. I had a pencil case, a backpack, even a toothbrush holder... I wasn't spoiled, mind you, but if I needed something and there was a hello kitty version, that was bound to be the one I lobbied for. :wink: I didn't have a hand-made doll, though... Anyway, great job on everything! I'm especially impressed with the entrelec. It looks hard to do. Me too...when I went to visit my aunt in the summer I always begged to go to the Hello Kitty store...can you imagine? A whole store full of Hello Kitty?? At that time it felt like th equivalent now of going into the best yarn store ever!

janelanespaintbrush
10-02-2006, 10:37 AM
Me too...when I went to visit my aunt in the summer I always begged to go to the Hello Kitty store...can you imagine? A whole store full of Hello Kitty?? At that time it felt like th equivalent now of going into the best yarn store ever!

Whenever I went to the grocery store with my Mom, I'd hang out at the sanrio shop so I could sniff all the smelly erasers and ogle the stickers and rubber stamps!

hellokitty165
10-02-2006, 12:22 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: all of them...so cute! I have to second the little hello kitty doll question. Is it available online somewhere, free or not?

it used to be free online and they took it off...it crochet pattern and i believe the knit pattern is still online

here is the hello kitty crochet pattern

http://extrastellar.net/cjshellokittycrochetpattern.html

here is the knitting hellokitty pattern ...scroll down

http://www.artistshelpingchildren.org/charityknittingforchildren.html

hellokitty165
10-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Wow, you really are a hello kitty fan, aren't you? When I was a little girl (back in the 70s), I was obsessed with hello kitty too. I had a pencil case, a backpack, even a toothbrush holder... I wasn't spoiled, mind you, but if I needed something and there was a hello kitty version, that was bound to be the one I lobbied for. :wink: I didn't have a hand-made doll, though... Anyway, great job on everything! I'm especially impressed with the entrelec. It looks hard to do.

hellokitty is for everyone !!!... i still collect their items...like bags (more adult version)..calculator...waffle maker...radio ...disc man...clock...ha i am a hello kitty freak !!! My hubby going to bring me to Japan Harmony land (a whole land of all hello kitty and friends stuff there ) we touch down japan every year we go home to singapore .... i cannot wait :blooby: :woohoo:

Amber
10-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Very cute! I love the hat!