PDA

View Full Version : CIRCS - NEW TYPE MARKERS

Limey
10-01-2006, 12:56 PM
After the Guinea Pigs had finished checking out the countonknit stitch markers, they asked me if I could come up with a marker for circulars Ö Yes, Ö well,Ö.ho Ö..hum.

Everyone, without exception, who had tried the markers said it was a great idea to be able to plot out pattern changes first before knitting and that having the markers in two differently coloured metals Ė to tell increases from decreases Ė knits from purls, also helped a lot.

As my computer had just died on me, there was nothing for it but to get busy among the smoking remains.

I realised that what was needed was something that would not only fit easily onto the cable but would also slide on and then off the needle tips.

Iíve come up with a type of lanyard fitting that can be fastened on both the needle and cable and keep its place without getting in the way of your fingers.

As you can see from the pictures, each 3 inch (7.5 cm) long marker can hang low on the knitting or can Ďsití next to the cable and needle, if you prefer. Iíve carefully selected a bolt ring fastener that will move easily up and down the cord and have kept metal components to the minimum to avoid snagging; and although the markers have differently coloured cords, Iíve stayed with the idea of using two differently coloured metals.

PRICES FOR KH MEMBERS ONLY:

The Guinea Pigs told me their favourite bead was English Meadow and Iíve now extended the range of colours.

There is also a totally new bead set for Autumn, beautiful millefiori 10mm x 10mm square tiles - brightly coloured with exquisite details.

These sets of six markers would normally retail at £7.99 ($15.00) and £6.99 ($14.00) each respectively plus shipping. However, as a ĎThank Youí to this website and to KH members, Iím offering all bead sets Ė (except Czech Brilliants) for $13.00 per set INCLUDING SHIPPING. (Please add $1 if gift-box required)

THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO KH MEMBERS AND IíLL KEEP THESE PRICES UNTIL CHRISTMAS.

Speaking of which, if you would like to purchase the markers, please do not leave it too late to order. As each marker is carefully hand-made (they are NOT a mass-produced product) they take a considerable amount of time to assemble. I believe the last airmail dates from the UK are around December 10th Ė so, please, to avoid disappointment, put your orders in asap.

When ordering, please enter KH in the coupon code. Payment by Paypal, please. If you need any further information, please donít hesitate to contact me: ellie@countonknit.com

www.countonknit.com

momwolf
10-01-2006, 01:22 PM
aaa

rebecca
10-01-2006, 02:58 PM
Thank you so much for giving us a special price :cheering:

mintdee
10-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Ohhh man circular markers AND sale priced?! So not Fair. I think some buttering up to hubby is in order. I loved the last set that you sent me. Do we get to see pics of the new ones? (Or am I just looking in the wrong part on your page?)

momwolf
10-01-2006, 04:36 PM
BUMP

nadja la claire
10-01-2006, 05:25 PM
I love them! Thanks for the discount!!

Nadja xxx

debb
10-02-2006, 11:13 AM
I don't see the circular markers on the website - is it just me or am I not looking in the correct place?

Stonington
10-02-2006, 11:18 AM
pics here: http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18751

:cheering:
anne
sebago, ME

debb
10-02-2006, 11:54 AM
thanks, I saw those, just wasn't sure how to order them from website.

jodstr2
10-02-2006, 12:28 PM
thanks, I saw those, just wasn't sure how to order them from website.

same here. I can't find them (longer style pictured in the other thread) on the site.

:heart: they are gorgeous! :heart:

momwolf
10-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Great prices Limey :hug: I will order some for sure :inlove:

momwolf
10-04-2006, 10:30 AM
How long does it take to get them in the mail?

Limey
10-05-2006, 02:41 PM
How long?

It all depends on where you live - believe it or not, Guinea Pigs in Washington, California, Omaha and Canada got theirs before knitters in Ohio and Florida - the one to Maine was delivered last of all. Go figure!
:??

Should take around 10 days at most - but officially you should allow 28 days for delivery.

Happy Shopping

Please see COUNTONKNIT PAYMENTS

Limey