PDA

View Full Version : OT: maybe? KP, not really

jberry16
10-02-2006, 10:42 AM
I just ordered my KP options and am so anxious to get them, how long did it take y'all to get your set? ( I did the free shipping, 5-14 days) I live in NM and am hoping to get them in 5 or sooner, probably wont happen but I can wish. And did they come USPS or Fed Ex or UPS?
waiting without patience

janelanespaintbrush
10-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Be patient. I've gotten some things from them super fast, while others took forever. I think everything I've received from them has been through USPS, but usually the slow way, like parcel post or first class. I'm waiting on some stuff from them right now too. Have you checked the KP site to see whether it's been shipped out yet? They seem pretty good about that. In my experience, it's seems like USPS is the biggest variable as far as delivery time goes.

ETA: I just received my package. I ordered on Monday, so it took exactly a week. That seems about average.

LoAnnie
10-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Just ordered my Options as well......YAY!!!!.......Luckily I have plenty to do until then, so I won't lose my mind waiting on them.
LoAnnie

rebecca
10-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Mine took around 2 weeks! My catalog always takes forever to get here, too!

candicane
10-03-2006, 01:10 PM
I live about 2 hours from the distribution center and my order ususally takes a week. They leaved KP via Fed Ex but arrive via USPS--at least the free shipping.

candice

CarmenIbanez
10-03-2006, 04:44 PM
I just ordered mine too!!!! I can barely breathe I am so excited. I paid extra for the three day shipping. I figured if you're spending $60, what is $8 more dollars. Now I will have them before the weekend! YIPEEEEEE!

jberry16
10-03-2006, 07:45 PM
I want mine now!!!!!
And now I've been bit by the sock bug and want to order their dpn too...wish'd I'd ordered them all at the same time, o well.
I'll let you know when I get mine.
anixious :drool:

Quiara
10-03-2006, 08:24 PM
*must resist*

*losing self-control*

dangit.

I'm saved (for the moment) by a lack of funds. Unfortunately, next Friday is payday. . .

jberry16
10-04-2006, 03:19 PM
site says they shipped mine today...I can't wait

CarmenIbanez
10-04-2006, 03:28 PM
eeeeeeeeeeek!

CarmenIbanez
10-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Mine still says "pending". :??

hellokitty165
10-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Mine still says "pending". :??

i ordered on monday free shipping and i looked and it will be here tomorrow .for sure.. you paid for fast shipping and still pending....maybe u shld call them... :shrug:

jberry16
10-04-2006, 04:12 PM
I ordered mine on the 1st, we'll see how long it takes.

CarmenIbanez
10-05-2006, 04:24 PM
I am very mad and I just sent them an email. I went online to track my order and they have the delivery scheduled for Oct 9th! I placed my order on the 3rd and paid extra for 3 day shipping. According to the site, if you order by 1:30pm, you will get your order on the third business day, which would have been Friday. But they didn't process my order until Wednesday afternoon!

WHAAAAAAAAAa! :!!!:

jberry16
10-05-2006, 04:28 PM
I am very mad and I just sent them an email. I went online to track my order and they have the delivery scheduled for Oct 9th! I placed my order on the 3rd and paid extra for 3 day shipping. According to the site, if you order by 1:30pm, you will get your order on the third business day, which would have been Friday. But they didn't process my order until Wednesday afternoon!

WHAAAAAAAAAa! :!!!:
I usually wont pay extra for shipping for that very reason...they say mine will be here the 11th. I ordered on the 1st. Hope we get them sooner!
Maybe you could call them and ask them for some compensation?

CarmenIbanez
10-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Yes, I think I want the money I paid extra for fast shipping.

jberry16
10-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Yes, I think I want the money I paid extra for fast shipping.
did you get 'em yet? I'm still waiting.

CarmenIbanez
10-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Nope. I should track them and see. I also sent them an email that they never responded to. :grrr:

nadja la claire
10-07-2006, 03:17 PM
I didn't pay for speedy delivery and it took a little over two weeks. From what I understand they're having trouble keeping up with demand and that's why the Options take so long. Still if this is the case they should say something on the website. Try to be patient, they're worth the wait.

Nadja xxx

CarmenIbanez
10-07-2006, 03:33 PM
The site says they are available for shipping. They shipped it the day after I ordered. Now I realize that 3 business days would put delivery on Monday. BUT they also say if you order before 1:30pm Pacific time it ships that same day. And I did.

I'm just disappointed. :pout: :verysad:

hellokitty165
10-07-2006, 08:44 PM
The site says they are available for shipping. They shipped it the day after I ordered. Now I realize that 3 business days would put delivery on Monday. BUT they also say if you order before 1:30pm Pacific time it ships that same day. And I did.

I'm just disappointed. :pout: :verysad:

I am sorry ....maybe they should compensate u.... at least refund your shipping fees...

jberry16
10-07-2006, 11:30 PM
do you have denises? if so are you going to sell them after you get your options?

CarmenIbanez
10-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Sorry, I only had the "other" cheap interchangle set and it isn't complete anymore.

jberry16
10-10-2006, 03:59 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance: :hug: :hug:
I got them, the mail man brought them to me today!!! :cheering: :happydance: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
:woot: I ordered the ss sock yarn from them yesterday and the size 2.5dpn and paid extra and should have them Thurs or Fri. via UPS! :woot:

CarmenIbanez
10-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Mine came yesterday, I thought I posted here, but I guess I only posted in my blog. Aren't they DREAMY? I Just LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I think I might actually like the addis better, but being interchangable make these awesome!

nadja la claire
10-10-2006, 04:51 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :woot: :woot: :woot: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: I'm so glad you guys got your needles!!! They are the best!!!!

Nadja xxx